Ollies Refeed Diary

oooh deffo exciting! :D welcome to the mad world of eating!

haven't been around much but gonna keep an eye on you :)

Hi Hun, welcome to refeed, nice to have another one on board. Good luck and enjoy your shopping, I loved it last week.

I'll be making sure to check this thread. I need to get more ideas of what refeed is like and see how you're getting on:D

thanks all.. On train home now..

Being honest I'm very scared I won't like this food.. I'm gonna be going outside my comfort zone here with some of this stuff I used hate.. Hate most raw veg so this salad will be tough.. :-S

Ollie, your tastebuds will have changed so much, I am trying so many new things now and loving everything.

Day 1:

Breakfast: 1 Female Choc LT Shake

Lunch: 1 Maintenance Bar (eaten in 1hr!)

Dinner: Had steamed chicken salt and pepper, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 onion, 4 button mushrooms all steamed as well.. squeezed lemon juice over..

Boring and very small.. took bout 20 mins to eat and 4 hours later still full!

Drinks: usual 6 ltrs of water.. mixture of sparkling and still

Last edited:
Hi Kered,

was so weird.. I enjoyed it but ate like 4 hours ago and still feel v full.. think I ate too little to be honest but tomorrows another day! :) new steamer works a charm too!

Steaming is the way to go, I love everything steamed now. Steamer and George Forman. Yes I am finding since I have been eating, I stop just when I am getting full, but not full as I did previously, and after about another 20 minutes you feel really full up.

Looking at my scales this week, (always sneaky weigh) I dont think I have lost anything, but I think it may be the glycogen levels replenishing themselves, which will show a little gain, it was all explained to me by KD on the Calorie Counting forum. I will be happy with a STS this week, and then hopefully from next week I will see losses.

When are you going to Ireland?

Day 2:

Breakfast: 1 Female Vanilla LT Shake

Lunch: Tuna Salad > 1/4 pepper, 1/4 Onion, 1/2 Tomato, few slices of cucumber, 3-4 button mushrooms and 3/4 tin tuna.. so fulll

Dinner: Friend invited me over for dinner.. She cooked haddock with garlic and spinach and mushrooms and boiled carrots.. had small portions of each and bout 4oz of haddock.. was very tasty

Drinks: usual 6 ltrs of water.. mixture of sparkling and still and an amazing Clarity tea. Anyone know it? made by pukka.. so tasty!

Ollie, your menu looks great, plenty of protein there, well done hun.
Never heard of the clarity tea, what is it?

Thank you for your lovely photo comments.

Ollie, your menu looks great, plenty of protein there, well done hun.
Never heard of the clarity tea, what is it?

Thank you for your lovely photo comments.

Im looking forward to varying it a bit but u know what.. I used to feel physically sick if I came close to eating raw onions or even cooked onions that werent covered in some kinda sauce.. and the same for a lot of others.. cucumber I just couldnt, spinach never ever,,, even tuna wasnt my cup of tea! all now I love.. gonna try more different things next week..

Clarity.. omg! I used only be able to drink very milky tea... this stuff my friend drinks.. no milk and so tasty (Green and peppermint tea I got sick of very quickly and hate coffee)

Clarity tea, a zesty blend of ginger, lemongrass and gotu kola to bring a little zing to the mind

Clarity organic herbal tea with ginger, lemongrass & gotu kola to help focus the mind - Pukka Herbs

can get it delivered free on amazon.. just ordered!

Oooh I might just order some of that myself, sounds lovely. Nice to have a change.

Agree with what you are saying about the foods you never used to like, I find everything is so tasty now, very pleasant and no need to add salt to everything like I used to do.

Day 3:

Lunch: Tuna Salad > 1/4 pepper, 1/4 Onion, 1/2 Tomato, few slices of cucumber, 3-4 button mushrooms and 3/4 tin tuna..

Dinner: Bad Bad Bad.. I worked until very late. Got home for 9.30. Went for run so didnt get back home till almost 10.30. Too Late to eat

Drinks: usual 6 ltrs of water.. mixture of sparkling and still.

---------------------------------------------------------

Day 4:

Lunch: Warm Chicken Salad > Grilled 1/4 pepper, Grilled 1/4 Onion, 1/2 Tomato, few slices of cucumber, Grilled 3-4 button mushrooms and Grilled 4oz chicken with cumin.. lemon dressing.. all in George Foreman.. love it!

Dinner: Cod steamed in garlic, lemongrass and cayenne. Veg was steamed carrot, pepper and spinach.

Drinks: about 4 ltrs water.

portions are v v small.. stupidly small at times but I guess thats what its supposed to be like,, filling me up lots!! and giving me lots of energy.. Doing lots of running these days and loving going to borough market for food :)

Day 5:

Breakfast: 1 Orange Maintenance Shake.. mmmm, so much tastier than tfr shake and same calories. 11.30 am.

Lunch: Went to mass and shops after brekkie and didnt get back till 5.30 so this was a v late lunch. Same cod meal as yesterday (I made 2). WW yoghurt. (Was my first snack on refeed,, mmm)

Dinner: was still very full from late lunch so all I had was another WW yoghurt at 9.

Drinks: 4 ltrs of water.. mixture of sparkling and still.

Day 6:

Breakfast: 1 LT Female Vanilla Shake

Lunch: Muller Light strawberry yoghurt. Tuna Salad.

Dinner: Will be steamed Salmon, lemongrass, garlic, spinach, carrots and peppers

Snacks: About 100g of Pineapple. This bad during refeed week?

Drinks: 6 ltrs of water.. mixture of sparkling and still.

Last edited:
mmm sounds yummy!!

I tried salmon the other day and hated it lol!!

had dinner late, was late home from work.. am so full and worried I eat too late now and will just put on weight.. this week is making me paranoid cos I want so much to lose weight continually.. :(

Back