• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG 9lbs in 3 days!!!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Wowweee! Good to hear you're on a losing streak (;)) hun :) Seriously though, try to get out of the habit of weighing at home x

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
they say 48 hours for k to set in , i'm sure you are , well 9 pounds so far is great

wow great ,ye when i first went on lipotrim i weighed every day ,on home scales i was down over a stone and when i went to get weighed it was 12 pounds ,so try not to weigh too much at home

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Thanks!

Im gonna give the scales back after 2 weeks (there mums...its what mums are for right?!) but for now its cool! Im bouncing on my bed and singing loudly...very happy yay!

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Sarah well done darl!

I agree though try and give the scales a miss until your offical weigh in. That way it'll be a nice suprise and when things slow down you wont be bummed about it every morning when you jump on the scales...

Again well done!

Bren
X

well done. i too have been weighin myself each morning and ive lost 4 lbs in 2 days....i know how u feel. its great and it actually gives u a kick to continue. think rainbows right though about avoiding to weigh at home each day. im gonna try and leave it till weighin day now :)

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
That's great Sarah, you are doing really well.

x

Well done... I will agree as well my scales are a nightmare so i do try really hard not to weigh myself but some days i just have to x

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
wow thats great going after 3 days

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
great loss well done however must agree with the rest stay of the scales or you'll get paranoid
Congrats again
xx

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Thanks all, i feel great!

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Enjoy your weekend Sarah!

Bren
X

philip

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done sarah on your loss....just keep in mind some scales are different to your chemist....mine at home are 3-4lbs lower than my chemist... this diet is brillant and stick to it and you'll get there in no time..