OMG 9lbs in 3 days!!!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Ok i know im not meant to weight myself everyday but awesomeness!:D:D:D:D

I started at 19st 13 and now 19st 4....after being on this just 3 days!

Cant help but be happy!

Pretty sure im in ketosis too now as im real happy and wide awake and perky lol

Wowweee! Good to hear you're on a losing streak (;)) hun :) Seriously though, try to get out of the habit of weighing at home x

they say 48 hours for k to set in , i'm sure you are , well 9 pounds so far is great

wow great ,ye when i first went on lipotrim i weighed every day ,on home scales i was down over a stone and when i went to get weighed it was 12 pounds ,so try not to weigh too much at home

Thanks!

Im gonna give the scales back after 2 weeks (there mums...its what mums are for right?!) but for now its cool! Im bouncing on my bed and singing loudly...very happy yay!

Sarah well done darl!

I agree though try and give the scales a miss until your offical weigh in. That way it'll be a nice suprise and when things slow down you wont be bummed about it every morning when you jump on the scales...

Again well done!

Bren
X

well done. i too have been weighin myself each morning and ive lost 4 lbs in 2 days....i know how u feel. its great and it actually gives u a kick to continue. think rainbows right though about avoiding to weigh at home each day. im gonna try and leave it till weighin day now :)

That's great Sarah, you are doing really well.

x

Well done... I will agree as well my scales are a nightmare so i do try really hard not to weigh myself but some days i just have to x

wow thats great going after 3 days

great loss well done however must agree with the rest stay of the scales or you'll get paranoid
Congrats again
xx

Enjoy your weekend Sarah!

Bren
X

well done sarah on your loss....just keep in mind some scales are different to your chemist....mine at home are 3-4lbs lower than my chemist... this diet is brillant and stick to it and you'll get there in no time..

Back