omg...am completely confused now..

Hey! Good luck on your journey! :)

Jamie Oliver italian sausages are delish, and the tesco toulouse (sp?) sausages are so tasty I'm making myself hungry just writing about it! lol!

Runs around dementedly screaming "More fat..........More fat".

lol.....i dont have any fat in the house lol...im hoping to try and find some of that flax meal im reading about to make a muffin which i can have with butter (once i've bought the butter of course) lol......

More FATS, you mean, Susie? Not more carbs? lol.

Watch the cheese actually. No more than 4oz daily. Many of us cannot have even half of that amount or we stall. Others have no problem at all but if you eat a lot of cheese you might need to limit it.

Now - just go off and enjoy that yummy food!

(EDIT - sorry was commenting on a first page post lol).

PS - I use coconut oil, too. I love it.

camo girl i have been using it and i am havin terrible sleep with it i had 1 t spoon this morning nothing this afternoon il c how it goes x if not il use it on my face lol xx

camo girl i have been using it and i am havin terrible sleep with it i had 1 t spoon this morning nothing this afternoon il c how it goes x if not il use it on my face lol xx

oh really ?!?!?!!? wonder why ???? will defiantely have to google it now lol....

Try using the coconut oil in pasty or a MIM or as an ingredient in place of regular oil. It might have too strong an effect on you, neat! But as an energy booster it seems to be fab lol.

the book called coconut cures is fab

where does everyone get there coconut oil from

i got mine from essence of edan off the web

im hoping i can sleep tonight im sure it gives me insomia

hehe xx

I bought mine off Amazon ... I do 90% of my shopping there ... :)

Hi Camo. Ditto to the answers above. I don't weigh everything unless I'm stalling. Don't forget to cook in fat (I know it seems wrong at first). I get my coconoil from Amazon. They have a good deal on 3 large tubs for £19.99. It sounds expensive, but lasts ages.
I also add buuter to a lot of veg, etc at the end of cooking.

Please don't panic & do read Jim's sticky at the top of the page...it helped me no end. He also has a good shopping list for your kitchen cupboards at the top of the page too.

Good luck & ask away :D

I have to admit it took my hours to read every label when I first started LC & I found Hellmans full fat mayo has the lowest carbs. It's scary how some sneak the sugar in :( My DH loves Hellmans garlic mayo with shrimps, hard boiled egg & chilli powder in for work. Not many people bother him in his office, lol

Hi Camo. Ditto to the answers above. I don't weigh everything unless I'm stalling. Don't forget to cook in fat (I know it seems wrong at first). I get my coconoil from Amazon. They have a good deal on 3 large tubs for £19.99. It sounds expensive, but lasts ages.
I also add buuter to a lot of veg, etc at the end of cooking.

Please don't panic & do read Jim's sticky at the top of the page...it helped me no end. He also has a good shopping list for your kitchen cupboards at the top of the page too.

Good luck & ask away :D

thanks so much...have woken this morning craving a bowl of porridge...however i ahve had scrambled eggs and mushrooms, im measuring out my veg & salad etc using cups,as it says in the book, is this right,or is this what you mena about you not measuring things.....other than that im not measuring anything,

hubby has gone shopping, with butter,cream,spinach,salmon on the list lol...and the ingredients to make oopsie rolls and mims....think im getting to grips with it all, we are having a bbq tomorrow for my sons 8th birthday, am going to struggle BIG TIME !!!!!!!!, ah well,nothing quite like a challenge :D:D

You cant possibly struggle at a bbq - its the most Atkins friendly dinner option ever! lol!

Loads of meat and veg kebabs and salad - mayo with everything! lol! Just make sure you're using low carb/carb free burgers and sozzys!!! :D

Jim always used cups to measure his veg & you can see it worked for him. I sometimes do or weigh it & work out the carbs :D Claire is so right about a BBQ....I could eat that now, lol

You cant possibly struggle at a bbq - its the most Atkins friendly dinner option ever! lol!

Loads of meat and veg kebabs and salad - mayo with everything! lol! Just make sure you're using low carb/carb free burgers and sozzys!!! :D

you're right, i think i panicked a bit as i always eat savoury rice,jackets etc....but hubby has got me lc sausages,he will be making me my own burgers, shall attempt an oopsie roll for the burgers, oooh cheese burger !!!!!! can have salad and mayo,like you say :D oh and he is gettingme some some salmon fillets too....yes i think i can do this lol.......i love this board lol.....

Jim always used cups to measure his veg & you can see it worked for him. I sometimes do or weigh it & work out the carbs :D Claire is so right about a BBQ....I could eat that now, lol

oh thats good to know,im doing things right, 2lb down this morning, am planning on weighing myself daily for the first week,just to monitor, so i shall carry on how i am..once i get to know the carbs of things i can use scales aswell :D

I love home made burgers, either beef, lamb or chicken, with blue cheese just melting on the top & crispy bacon. Pur home made mayo over it & wrapped in iceberg lettuce leaves instead of rolls....I am actually drooling now, lol

I love home made burgers, either beef, lamb or chicken, with blue cheese just melting on the top & crispy bacon. Pur home made mayo over it & wrapped in iceberg lettuce leaves instead of rolls....I am actually drooling now, lol

lol....sounds sooooooo good, really good !!!! you can get really imaginative with your food on this plan, cant you ?!?!?!?! as you dont have the bread etc to fall back on, its great i think..:D:D

If you look at the recipe thread at the top, your head will spin! People get very inventive :D

Back