omg and i was stick with low losses

Fabulous Hun,you Must Be Estatic With Yourself Fair Play To You For Sticking With It,
Elaine X

Interesting on the Boullion side, Ive never had it, but some said the salt causes water retention?? Well done for cutting back x

brads, hey hun, welcome to the forum. nice to see u here :)
ive been strict, no more nibbling on chicken for me ( i know, naughty, lol). not even going to buy chicken anymore.
also cut out the boullion drink and limited my sparkling water as a few of us who have had lower losses seem to have that one thing in common (sparkling water) . it probably isnt that but i wanted all avenues covered, iykwim.

I am one of the peeps that cheryl is referring to. I did a bit of research and found that proper mineral water, ie, Highland Spring, Perrier, etc, does contain sodium, (which may lead to water retention) but Tesco basic sparkling (real cheapie stuff) is not proper mineral water and contains just water and carbon dioxide. This is just our own theory! But if anyone tests this out and finds it helps or hinders their weight loss let me or cheryl know! We may be onto something here or not!

I previously drank litres and litres of Highland Spring per day but have now switched to tap. So did Cheryl and she lost 7lb! It may be just coincidence, but as Cheryl says, it's worth considering.

Cheryl well done.. you're an inspiration! I love it when you see people feeling so good about their achievements! Keep upi the good work .. 43lbs is an excellent loss!

That's fantastic Well done x

Quote: '.. 43lbs is an excellent loss!'

APOLOGISES... I stole a pound from you!! :eek:

...44LBS is an excellent loss! :D
xx

Amazing :D What a postive and inspiring thread to read, thanks for posting.

:eek: candace, can i have interest on that borrowed pound please? lol
tyvm everyone. this week has given me a whole new , positive outlook and if anyone else gains from reading this, well that a great bonus :D
gl to all on the dreaded weigh ins:)
cherylxx

Back