OMG!!! BAAAD DAY

Just to put us all back off the fast food scene, last time we went to Pizza Hut my 5yr old lad was sick all over his pizza. He said he felt really ill and my wife took him outside while I waited for the bill and for ours to be boxed up to take outside and eat.

Once I'd paid and we got the pizza outside he said he felt OK again and started troughing pizza again about 5 mins after puking up all over his plate and the table.

:sign0137: Okay, that did the trick.

Hahaha geordiebear. See what you've started!!!!!!

arrghh just seen this im now thinking of food hmmm kfc my fav stop stop im goin bk to my yummy bar :p

Pop corn chicken - large naturally! Fries and a strawberry crushem.
Or
Mc chicken sandwich meal , fries and strawberry/banana milkshake!!
All with extra salt and tomato sauce!!!!

Yummy!!

Kerist, no wonder we're all fat! :)

Hi Guys, Soooooooooooooooooo sorry for starting that binge-fest and if it's any consolation I felt so bad that it really didn't do anything for me and, believe it or not I actually felt much better with my soup yesterday (back in control) .
Thanks all for your comments and support - it really helps to know I'm not on my own, especially with not being at a 'class' - I miss the banter and fellow suffering!!!

Ive been the same the last couple off days craving something sweet due to totm so I've put sweeteners in my shakes and that did the trick for me I wouldn't say swapping to ws should knock you out off ketosis if anything you would have more energy I'm on ws and I'm in ketosis :)

Back