OMG!!!!!!! - cant believe how many syns is in my normal choc cake i make!!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
:eek: Oh my god!!! i have to make a birthdaY CAke this weekend and i just thought id see how many syns a small slice for me would be and for th whole cake its 254 syns!!!!! even ifyou divide it into 12 pieces its still 21 syns, well over my daily limit!!!! bbbooooooooooo hooooooo......:cry:

Mmm i bet it is bloomin lovely tho !.. save some syns so you can have a peice .. after all that hard work it's only right ! ;-)! xx

I made a choc Guinness cake last week, and it has in addition to the flour, eggs and cocoa

1/2 a can of Guinness
1 full carton sour cream
1 carton Double cream
1 full pack cream cheese
1 full stick butter
400g sugar

Its calorific but by god it tastes good

beer and cake in the same thing.. sounds like heaven !

I dread to think how many syns my fabulous coffee sponge would be.....hence why i dont bake it anymore :( Its no wonder I need to slim...i could easily eat half a cake before!! OOppss :) x

I make a version of Nigella's Rocky Road twice a year - once for a friend's birthday and once for Christmas. I have no idea of the syns involved and have absolutely NO intention of working it out!!

Anyway, everyone knows there are no calories when you scrape out the bowl!

I make a version of Nigella's Rocky Road twice a year - once for a friend's birthday and once for Christmas. I have no idea of the syns involved and have absolutely NO intention of working it out!!

Anyway, everyone knows there are no calories when you scrape out the bowl!

Ha i love this :) anyone ever try telling themselves that if there is no label there are no calories....therefore i can eat my homemade cakes and biscuits?! Ha...no just me then!!

I made a choc Guinness cake last week, and it has in addition to the flour, eggs and cocoa

1/2 a can of Guinness
1 full carton sour cream
1 carton Double cream
1 full pack cream cheese
1 full stick butter
400g sugar

I LOVE this cake, had a piece of Friday for Macmillan coffee morning, dread to think how many syns tho....

1/2 a can of Guinness
1 full carton sour cream
1 carton Double cream
1 full pack cream cheese
1 full stick butter
400g sugar

WOW! Can i have the receipe for that please?!

Went to a friends birthday bash last week and a girl had made the choc guinness cake.....OMG to die for, it was fab.
Been off the diet lately...life got in the way, and not in a good way but still its no excuse, starting the xtra easy plan Wednesday so will see how i go on. I have lost a couple of pound from the original plan but need to try harder.

Back