OMG! Cooked Breakfast!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by NetNet, 28 October 2007 Social URL.

1. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

I rent part of a farm cottage and the landlord is cooking a cooked breakfast! AAAaaarrghhhhhhhh bacon! The smell is gorgeous!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

lol that smell always gets me too!
  4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

The smell is wonderful....but just think of all that oil it will be dripping don't want it.
    STAY STRONG! ;0)
  5. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

The results of LL are far too important to me to give in to lovely smells :)
  6. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Gosh, I never generally ate bacon but my OH loves it on the weekend. I find the smell drives me wild now that I am on LL and I try and stay in bed whilst he is making and eating it and then he lets me know I can face the world. I think it is one of the few things which would make me cheat on this program!!! Temptation is a nightmare!!! I can handle pretty much everything else being cooked and eaten in front of me but not bacon!!!!!!
  7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    When on the diet I used to love smelling nice food!!

I may not have been eating it but I could buy/smell/touch/rub/cook/throw etc it

Enjoy the smell as it is calorie free :)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.