OMG! Do i laugh or cry?

Binni

The chemist has ran out of Lipotrim till late next week!
After all my stress in my first week I goto the chemist to weigh in and to get my next load and he says sorry next Thursday they'll be more... Go on the net and you'll find other chemists selling it!

Well hello what do I have in the morning! I do also work the 9-5 life Lol do you not understand the pain I've gone thru already! I've even begun to look at dog food in whole different light! I've resisted lovely home cooked food that's stank out the house and now your telling me you don't got no more Lipotrim!

Arghhhhhhhhh!

Wonder if kfc's bloody got any chicken!

And I was contemplating starting another diet but thought stick this one out for a while longer!

that is awful! so sorry to hear, I guess you'll have to eat very very sensibly until and look for another chemist if possible!!

Try Exante you can order it online its 25 per week and next day delivery, alot like lipotrim x

That is terrible binni, and that isn't very nice of the chemist to not have any in. like claire said you could order exante and it will be here by sat,as bank holiday tomorrow. or you could just do the slimfast or tesco, and asda do their own brand. good luck x

that is so cruel to get 1st week over and then through no fault of your own be put off the diet. just try as best you can to be sensible and maybe when you start again it wont be so bad :sigh:

Panic over now, I rang him and he has picked some up for me from another chemist!

I am now a bit gutted about it though... Was looking forward to eating over bank holiday! :(

Oh well let's lose a few lbs instead hey!
:)

Oh Binni, thank goodness for that. I think I would have a breakdown if my chemist said that! It's obviously meant to be the diet for you so stick with it, babe!

Thanks jess... I think I'm gna stick with it. Yesterday I was soo low and just wanted to come off it and moped about all day, today my mind state is totally different, I'm trying not to think about the diet too much to stop me from thinking of food! My sister offered me spaghetti bolognese today and normally my mouth would have watered at the thought but I just said no and I actually wasn't bothered!

Just want to be thin! Get this chub off of me and maybe I'll be able to confidently wear tight jeans and a tight top soon! (well not soon but a few months. Lol)

Lipotrim? Bring it on!!!
:)

Good on you. Especially for passing the spag bog test. Impressive! :D

Back