OMG First week Success!

LauraZee

Hi everyone, I thought I would post this in the main forum so anyone who is contemplating joining S&S can see it. My advice to you is - do it now!! :)

Just had my first week weigh in and I've lost 12lbs!!! So Ive actually crossed off 2 of my mini goals in this one week (no longer severely obese and lost 10% of what I need to lose!). Only another 1lb and I''ll be in a new stone bracket too :D

Its not been too difficult and seeing the results has made it worth it! Good luck to anyone else who has just started or is thinking about starting!!! We can all do it with a little support xx

Wow, well done Laura, that's a fantastic result. Must give you great motivation to succeed surely?

Absolutely, now I know it works theres no stopping me!!

Thanks mini, I'm sure it'll slow down now but any loss is a good one :) roll on next week!! x

well done you that is fantastic , and as well as the great weight loss you seem to be buzzing too! which is equally brilliant!

congrats x

Wooohoooo well done!!

Keep it going and see the pounds just melt away

Wow...12lb ...fantastic loss, well done LZ.

Oooh that is a fab weight loss!!!! I know just a few lb's gives you motivation but that must give you a real buzz!!!

Well done :)

Thanks everyone, yes I'm very excited and want to show off about it. Just sad its all weight I've lost before but I know it won't be long before I start seeing some long lost numbers on those scales!! x

Thats absolutely fabulous!!! Well done to you! YAY!!!!

That is fantastic, brilliant result :party0049:
If my first week weigh in is half as good I will be chuffed.
Suzi x

Wow fantastic! I have just started today and all of the inspirational threads on S&S are really making me determined. You must be so pleased!

Glad my post could be of help! Honestly, just get through the first couple of days and you won't look back.
In 2 days it will be my third weekly weigh in and I've already lost 1st 4.5lbs with S&S!!
Good luck with your S&S journey! x

Hi Laura,

im starting tomorrow! i was one of the people umming and arring!! lol!

but WOW 12lb loss! thats amazing!!! defo cant wait to start now!! :) well done!!! and 1st 4.5lbs in less than 3 weeks!!! seriously amazing!!!

i think i just need to hold on to posts like these in the first few days because i know i'll find it hard for those couple of days :S

x x x

Emma , i find reading the slim and save diaries really good inspiration and distraction , and its good to see peoples whole journeys , so far , it gives you a good perspective on the ups and downs of the whole process

good luck , keep us posted and why not start your own diary :D

yes def!! i think i will def start a diary as i know i will have some downs especially in the first few days!! so i'll make it a habbit to sound off in my diary rather than cheat the diet :) afterall i'll only be cheating myself and i think of it as wasting money and then it stops me cheating haha! x x

Back