Omg, freaking out.

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi everyone..

I'v just realised im very little over a stone from target.. Yesterday that seemed loads. Now im suddenly aware that could only be a few months away.

Omg, what will i do with myself??? what will i focus on?? who will i be??

it seemed so out of reach this time last year.. and now im almost there?? what will i focus all my attentions on? this has been my priority for so long now, it's all i think about, planning ahead.. looking forward to the next dress size down.. then what? there wont be no dress size down anymore.... what if i focus on somthing else and then lose sight of it all and gain?? and who will i be when i get there?? .. i was the fat girl, now im the girl that eveyrone praises for doing so well on sw.. then when i get there.. who will i be?? does this just seem crazy or should i be thinking about these things??

im suddely really worried about it all..

what will i do with myself after all this time?.. im starting to worry that i'l struggle to just maintain and possible keep loosing weight, and i dont want to be any smaller than what i will be then, not really..

ahhhhh,... :( :confused: im feeling really confused.com :(

eeeek.. i feel really lost all of a sudden.. i really enjoy being on slimmingworld.. im just not sure what i'd do with myself after im there!!

thanks for the support hun, reading over my post i realise it was a bit rambling and paniced lol, it all dawned on me at once!! x

At the group I go to our "at target" lady is a really important part of the night. She helps to weigh people and to sell the Hi Fi bars etc., she encourages everyone, sets an example (by looking great) and gives advice. Sometimes even our consultant asks her things! She is brilliant because she proves to us that it is possible to stay on target and still be as friendly as a fat chick! Haha!

Firstly congrats on the losing of the weight.

Secondly, you could set yourself some more goals, in order to fill in the efforts of weight loss, goals around maintaining, goals around being fitter and leading a healthier life, without losing more weight...just need to keep the calories/exercise in balance.

Do you enjoy learning? How about enrolling in education of some interest or hobby, this could be a good way of improving your life and tapping off that enthusiasm for wanting to earn and do something.

i can feel your worrys here lol.. ive lost close to ten stone since feb and i feel happy but i know once i get to goal it will be like ahhh what do i do now... we will be fine dont worry xx

Back