OMG - Frozen Tetra's

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Just had my first ever frozen choccie tetra and i gotta say it was a chocolate ice dream, i put in the freezer at around 7pm tonight and the middle was still nice and gooey like the M&S Choccie puds.

This is a defo defo got to try for all the new CD-ers i am gonna try it with banana next friday. I am making it my friday treat not doing it all the time as i will tire of it.

Yummy Yummy Yummy

And Thank you Tillyfloss for the recommendation in an earlier post X

XX JS XX

MMm didn't like the Strawberry tetra in its normal form may get one next week just for the freezer hee hee. Thanks for the tip sweet xx

how long do you think it needs freezing for??

mine took from 7 pm till half ten for not solid frozen be soft enough to eat with a gooey bit in the middle Mmmm i am drooling again ;)

gosh, cant live without the frozen tetra, choc my fav but will try strwberry(forzen only) next.....even if it is left in the freezer to go solid, i take it out an hour or 2 before i eat it and it has a gooey outside, kinda like a "melting in the sun choc ice", bit messy, but I DONT CARE. love it... he he he, makes me feel naughty all over again, without the guilt

I am going to have a choc one as my treat tonight :)

Looking forward to it!

Freeze it in its carton ha ha i even froze the straw x

LOL-I just freeze the carton and never remember to take the straw off either :D

MMm didn't like the Strawberry tetra in its normal form may get one next week just for the freezer hee hee. Thanks for the tip sweet xx

It tastes just the same lol.

Having seen this thread, I was inspired... and am currently freezing the contents of a choc tetra brick for a treat dessert after my SS+ meal later. Bizarrely, the whole process has me checking the freezer around every 20 minutes to see how far it's off setting solid!?! (it's slow - probably like a watched kettle never boiling!) I can't believe how excited I am about something frozen and sweet! Am at the end of week 5, so something 'new' to look forward to in the eating department is probably not a bad idea.

Right, off to check the freezer again...

I had my first frozen choc tetra last night- scrummy- I had a half a one (once it was frozen I literally cut the carton in half and put the other in a container back in the freezer. I had with some 'free' jelly made from water flavouring and mix-a-mousse. Scrummy!!

Great idea - jelly and ice cream!!! Not sure I'll have time to make the jelly... but I'll give it a go, it'll keep in the fridge once it's set.

Loving the jelly and icecream idea!

Back