Omg gorgeous

amethyst

Banned
The new honey bars. Very honery (if that's a word lol)

i also tried the vegetable soup that's lush too much better than cd.

Just thought I would let you all know lol.

I had the same things today :)
not a big fan of honey though, it's alright if it's a hint but if you're a fan it's right up your street haha :)
i liked the soup but i think i'm gonna make it a little thicker than the instructions state to next time. nom nom
:)

Veg soup is my fave sns item....even better than the wafers!

Soup was so tasty wasn't it? Did you ever try cd vegetable soup? That was awful lol.
narh only tried this one, it's the first vlcd i've done aha :) by the sounds of it it's the nicer tasting one to go on haha
xoxo

They're talking about these I think:
2 High Protein Vanilla Wafers

+Strawberry + Chocolate ones...

Be careful - they're not nutritionally complete, so you'd need a multi-vitamin along with these. :)

I've yet to try the Veg soup actually, i didn't bother as the LL soup was mank. Maybe I'll try the SnS one on your recommendation! :p

They're talking about these I think:
2 High Protein Vanilla Wafers

+Strawberry + Chocolate ones...

Be careful - they're not nutritionally complete, so you'd need a multi-vitamin along with these. :)

I've yet to try the Veg soup actually, i didn't bother as the LL soup was mank. Maybe I'll try the SnS one on your recommendation! :p

omg they look lovely! adding them to my order tomorrow hahahah

i found the the veg soup tasted like a nicer cup a soup ! :)
xoxo

The new honey bars. Very honery (if that's a word lol)

i also tried the vegetable soup that's lush too much better than cd.

Just thought I would let you all know lol.

I loved them both too, which surprised me, I'm not usually a fan of veg soup.

You're doing SO well! :)

I <3 the wafers. I could actually live off them.

Wafers..... Oh heck, I'll have to put an order in now, ordered 25 last time by accident - honest!

Veg soup is my fav too (the LL one is disgusting by comparison). It tastes just like veg cup-a-soup minus the croutons. The honey bar reminds me of toblerone. Wafers made me think meh s'alright but not amazing.

Back