Omg - had to go out for lunch with clients

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Chills, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Chills

Chills Member

Its typical I haven't had any clients over and yesterday they turn up and insist that I go out for lunch.

I feel totally rubbish after eating yesterday and so am back on my shakes this morning.

I suppose that means I'm going to have to go through the headaches and everything again.

I'm so dissapointed after doing well for the last 3 weeks.

Sorry just sounding off.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Celina believe me its difficult but you must be stronger and say NO and tell them the truth. I do and I reckon its harder to tell people I'm on a diet as I'm a bloke, a geezer, a little but whey a little bit woh! I have to entertain on numerous occasions as I do this week with a Czech engineer arriving on Tuesday some Hungarian inspectors arriving on Wednesday......Great as I've decided to do full LT this week lol x
  4. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Words of Wisdom from our Maestro!!!! I came clean with my bosses - and they are really supportive. They DO laugh when they see me with my LT shaker though!!!! I think people are quite impressed with LTers resolve to get rid of the weight. I have had very few of the 'negative' comments - nearly everyone has been supportive. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing until they noticed my weight loss - it's harder to criticise when the results are there for them to see!!!!
  5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'd say in that situation it's going to cost you a lot less to just come clean with your clients honey. Do you really want to keep going through the first week again and again? I know I couldn't...
  6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If you don't want to come clean and tell them, then stick to protein and a bit of salad and push anything else around your plate. You are less likely to come out of ketosis that way.

Good luck with your restart.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.