Omg - had to go out for lunch with clients

Chills

Hi,

Its typical I haven't had any clients over and yesterday they turn up and insist that I go out for lunch.

I feel totally rubbish after eating yesterday and so am back on my shakes this morning.

I suppose that means I'm going to have to go through the headaches and everything again.

I'm so dissapointed after doing well for the last 3 weeks.

Sorry just sounding off.

Thanks

Celina

Celina believe me its difficult but you must be stronger and say NO and tell them the truth. I do and I reckon its harder to tell people I'm on a diet as I'm a bloke, a geezer, a little but whey a little bit woh! I have to entertain on numerous occasions as I do this week with a Czech engineer arriving on Tuesday some Hungarian inspectors arriving on Wednesday......Great as I've decided to do full LT this week lol x

Words of Wisdom from our Maestro!!!! I came clean with my bosses - and they are really supportive. They DO laugh when they see me with my LT shaker though!!!! I think people are quite impressed with LTers resolve to get rid of the weight. I have had very few of the 'negative' comments - nearly everyone has been supportive. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing until they noticed my weight loss - it's harder to criticise when the results are there for them to see!!!!

I'd say in that situation it's going to cost you a lot less to just come clean with your clients honey. Do you really want to keep going through the first week again and again? I know I couldn't...

If you don't want to come clean and tell them, then stick to protein and a bit of salad and push anything else around your plate. You are less likely to come out of ketosis that way.

Good luck with your restart.

x

Back