OMG - Had to share!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

My HB picked me up this morning!!!!!!!! :) :) :) He didn't exactly hang me upside down or swing me around or anything, but my feet certainly lifted off the floor! Happy days!!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

AWW, I am sure he has been able to do it for a while, but you wouldnt let him?!x

4. emmapetty

lol - I doubt it hun. He 'just about' managed it this morning lol. The day will come though when I'll be expected a full on piggy back! haha!

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

a piggy back?! I can think of better things to be doing when a man can hold me off the ground for a long time! ;)

6. emmapetty

lol - well didn't want to say on here! ;) he he he...

7. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

lol good for you Emma - Enjoy it!

8. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

What a fab feeling, whenever my partner tries to I do a collapse to the floor so he can't attempt it.

9. Truth0406

Truth0406 Member

What a total feel good moment!!

Have to agree with Megan on what will be happening when my fiance can hold me off the ground for a long time haha

I also do what Gemma does when he tries to pick me up at the moment!! I hate the thought of him breaking his back haha