Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG! Have you ever...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CamilleBates, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ....forgottten what kind of day you were doing??

I went and had rice with my dinner tonight after being red all day :( It was only 6 syns, but still bloomin' annoying!

I know what happened, I confused myself. we were having chilli and were going to have some wraps + guacamole with it (which would have been quite high I know), but DH changed his mind so we had rice and it just confused me...

I can't believe I didn't notice until I wrote it in my food diary... Dammit... nevermind!

Anyone else ever done it or just me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kikikisses

Kikikisses Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I often forget what I've had for brekkies let alone which day I'm having! Senile dementia at 24 lol :p

This is why I tend to write it down cause am useless otherwise.

4. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    No, but I did completely forget that I had a mini milk at lunch time until about 30 mins ago! Could have ended in disaster...

5. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just started adding in some green and red days so at the moment I'm planning ahead and keeping a diary....so used to Extra Easy it keep forgetting my 2nd B doh lol
    x

6. lemon_fizz

lemon_fizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    SW - EE
    Hiya, I so relate to what you say about forgetting. When I started SW I bought a dinky little diary for a quid which I keep with me at all time. I note down my syns, HE's etc before I eat them, as I would totally forget and end up having way too much. I do EE everyday so at least I don't have to remember which plan I am on!

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to plan the day ahead, especially at work and put all the things Im allowed to have for the day in my bag. Im a constant grazer, so for me this works.

8. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    :D I did this yesterday I had planned an EE day, wasn't til I ate my second Heb and was filling in my food diary that I realised. I had also had rice earlier on so had to syn it.

I have only done it once and was probably feeling a little to confident for my own good, so it was a wake up call not to get to cocky with myself :D

9. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Glad I'm not alone!!

I normally write everything down as I eat it, but yesterday I didn't. I think what made it worse was that I had planned to have a red friendly dinner, with things that are synned on any plan, and then DH changed his mind and wanted rice so I must have automatically though... yay rice is free that's better.

Oh well, not too much damge done!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.