OMG! Have you ever...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CamilleBates, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ....forgottten what kind of day you were doing??

I went and had rice with my dinner tonight after being red all day :( It was only 6 syns, but still bloomin' annoying!

I know what happened, I confused myself. we were having chilli and were going to have some wraps + guacamole with it (which would have been quite high I know), but DH changed his mind so we had rice and it just confused me...

I can't believe I didn't notice until I wrote it in my food diary... Dammit... nevermind!

Anyone else ever done it or just me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kikikisses

Kikikisses Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I often forget what I've had for brekkies let alone which day I'm having! Senile dementia at 24 lol :p

This is why I tend to write it down cause am useless otherwise.

4. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    No, but I did completely forget that I had a mini milk at lunch time until about 30 mins ago! Could have ended in disaster...

5. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just started adding in some green and red days so at the moment I'm planning ahead and keeping a diary....so used to Extra Easy it keep forgetting my 2nd B doh lol
    x

6. lemon_fizz

lemon_fizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    SW - EE
    Hiya, I so relate to what you say about forgetting. When I started SW I bought a dinky little diary for a quid which I keep with me at all time. I note down my syns, HE's etc before I eat them, as I would totally forget and end up having way too much. I do EE everyday so at least I don't have to remember which plan I am on!

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to plan the day ahead, especially at work and put all the things Im allowed to have for the day in my bag. Im a constant grazer, so for me this works.

8. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    :D I did this yesterday I had planned an EE day, wasn't til I ate my second Heb and was filling in my food diary that I realised. I had also had rice earlier on so had to syn it.

I have only done it once and was probably feeling a little to confident for my own good, so it was a wake up call not to get to cocky with myself :D

9. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Glad I'm not alone!!

I normally write everything down as I eat it, but yesterday I didn't. I think what made it worse was that I had planned to have a red friendly dinner, with things that are synned on any plan, and then DH changed his mind and wanted rice so I must have automatically though... yay rice is free that's better.

Oh well, not too much damge done!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.