OMG! Have you ever...

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
....forgottten what kind of day you were doing??

I went and had rice with my dinner tonight after being red all day :( It was only 6 syns, but still bloomin' annoying!

I know what happened, I confused myself. we were having chilli and were going to have some wraps + guacamole with it (which would have been quite high I know), but DH changed his mind so we had rice and it just confused me...

I can't believe I didn't notice until I wrote it in my food diary... Dammit... nevermind!

Anyone else ever done it or just me?

I often forget what I've had for brekkies let alone which day I'm having! Senile dementia at 24 lol :p

This is why I tend to write it down cause am useless otherwise.

No, but I did completely forget that I had a mini milk at lunch time until about 30 mins ago! Could have ended in disaster...

Hiya, I so relate to what you say about forgetting. When I started SW I bought a dinky little diary for a quid which I keep with me at all time. I note down my syns, HE's etc before I eat them, as I would totally forget and end up having way too much. I do EE everyday so at least I don't have to remember which plan I am on!

I tend to plan the day ahead, especially at work and put all the things Im allowed to have for the day in my bag. Im a constant grazer, so for me this works.

:D I did this yesterday I had planned an EE day, wasn't til I ate my second Heb and was filling in my food diary that I realised. I had also had rice earlier on so had to syn it.

I have only done it once and was probably feeling a little to confident for my own good, so it was a wake up call not to get to cocky with myself :D

Glad I'm not alone!!

I normally write everything down as I eat it, but yesterday I didn't. I think what made it worse was that I had planned to have a red friendly dinner, with things that are synned on any plan, and then DH changed his mind and wanted rice so I must have automatically though... yay rice is free that's better.

Oh well, not too much damge done!!

Back