OMG help needed!!!

Anniducki

Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me if this happens to them ?? I am on day one just had my first ever shake - vanilla and it is horrible, so horrible in fact I have just been ill.

Its the smell more than anything i think. I tried putting coffee in it but it was still no good. Does all lipotrim products "smell" the same???

I am so so gutted I really want this to work for me but I am worried now that I will not be able to stomach the product. Please tell me it gets better ???

Thanks
annie x

Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me if this happens to them ?? I am on day one just had my first ever shake - vanilla and it is horrible, so horrible in fact I have just been ill.

Its the smell more than anything i think. I tried putting coffee in it but it was still no good. Does all lipotrim products "smell" the same???

I am so so gutted I really want this to work for me but I am worried now that I will not be able to stomach the product. Please tell me it gets better ???

Thanks
annie x

Hiya I too totally hated them on week one, now on week two I have tweaked them and I also think you start to get used to the "funny" taste and smell and I now really enjoy mine, believe me i NEVER thought I would say that!!
A friend of mine still hates them though and her only solution is to make them as thick as possible, force them down her then drink lots of water, she only has the choc one now.

If any help I make mine with lots more water than stated
Morning- make a cup if coffee with two spoon fulls of coffee and tow sweeteners ( even thougb I only ever had one sweetener before this) and then i mix that in a blender with lots of water and ice and the vanilla one, just drinking mine now and its soooo lovely ( once again I am shocked I am saying this lol)

Lunch-I make a peppermint tea, same as above with two sweeteners ( thanks to tips on here for this) and mix with the choc one and plenty of water and ice

dinner I have the soup, once again mixed with a lot more hot water than said, with black pepper and chilli, alot do not like the soup but its worth a try.

This wont help RIGHT now I dont think, you just need to let your tastebuds get used to this, but it really does get much nicer, well I think so xx

I also hated the smell of them, Annie. I am on day 5 and it does get easier. Promise. I hated day 1! They didn't make me sick though. Maybe try a strawberry with a sweetener in it? I think it is the one that smells the least xx

I couldnt get along with the strawberry at all so now dont have them x

Also some like thier latte type and hot mint choc type HOT, I didnt, but every option is worth a try to you to see what you like

Thanks for the replies. I knew the shake and things weren't going to be yummy but I didn't think they would make me ill lol :eek:

Oh well I'll have my black coffee and await my lunch - the soup - finger crossed eh!;) X

good luck Annie, stick with it, I do honestly look forward to mine now x

It's like bondage, uncomfortable at first but once you've got used to the pain every weigh in is a pleasure

I'm on day 13, and, whilst i dont' find the sakes the most palatable, i do look forward to them now and tehy are filling me up too :) I flet the same as you with the chicken soup, so i changed them all in the chemist, try a different flavour for lunch and hopefully you'll feel better - Bev's tips are fab! i (for the first time cos i work so blinking much) last night made funnily enough vanilla in the blender with ice and coffee and trust me, the texture is much more pleasant in the blender so perhaps try that? I hope you can manage them, as the weight losses on this diet seem to be huge xx

Oh definitely agree with everyone here - a blender and loads of crushed ice makes A WORLD of difference. Also, I really like the chicken soup and look forward to it the most - I also put some chilli flakes in (naughty!)

Try sticking another 2 days at least - I really think it will get better for you x

Well I've just had the soup and it wasn't so bad so at least there is one flavour so far that doesn't make me ill :)

I have put it in one of those cups with a lid so at least I can't smell it lol. Thanks for all your replies I really appreciate the support. X

Love the reply about Bondage lol ;) x

Back