omg! hubby is joining me!!

loolahoop

Silver Member
i have been trying to get hubby to join me doin SW for ages! but he wouldt have any of it!! i didnt push as obviously its a personal thing, but with a BMI of 37 i was becoming concerned about his health ...anyway... he has been eating SW dinners as im the only one who cooks n i refuse to cook separate meals, and he has gone down a jean size! :O whoich tbh im a lil miffed about as even though yes he does eat SW dinners he will still eat a whole 15" pizza wiuth garlic bread and a banoffee pie which totals 311 syns!!!! (just the banoffee pie is 311 syns btw!!)
but anyway being rather pleased with jeans being too big and fitting into a smaller size he has decided he wants to do SW with me!! im sooo happy lol mainly because now he wont order 15" pizzas and less temptation for me lol! he wont be coming to class but he just wants to follow my book and WI at home so have brought some scales which should be delivered today and im actually excited as it may mean he will have more energy to actually leave the sofa!! :D

Yay so pleased for you hunny! I've got my fiancé doing the plan with me, he doesn't come to class but he follows it at home right down to the healthy extras and the syns! If we go out then he goes off plan whereas I stay on plan, but it's good to have him doing it at home with me as it stops us staying in and munching on junk like we used to do before we started. Hope this gets rid of temptation for you hunny and I wish you both luck in your weight loss journeys xx

aww thankyou :) i dont think he is gonna flollow it 100% right from word go, like he sadi he will as much as he can but he cant stomach wholemeal bread so is gonna sub for 50/50 and even though thats not strictly to plan it hasto be better than what he does now - which is usually a maccys for b/fast in way to work and a burger or summin from the van at work, but past 2 days he has taken melon for b/fast and a ham salad sandwich and fruit for lunch!! :O - so will prob be saving us money too! it will be so much better just to be able to support each other at home :) good luck to u and ur fiancé too xxx

Good luck to your hubby and your continuous journey with SW. It makes it soooooo much easier when your are doing it with someone else, as you have that moral support :)

Oh congrats hun, that'll be so much easier for you :)
Hubby joined with me, and is doing fab, am actually a little jealous as he has lost over a stone in 3 weeks and i only did half lol :asskick:
still i am super proud of him and it is very helpful that he's on it too...enjoy :) x

Yep i wouldnt have done it, if it wasn't for the wife. I have tried diets and calorie counting before and have been miserable but i have to say i'm enjoying the food and the weight loss at the mo. Even if the missess is jealous that i've lost more that her. Sorry Pixie - Gem I'm proud of your losses too so keep it up xx

well it didnt last long! 4 days then he gave up! eurgh!

oh well, im sure he will do it when he is ready! :)

good luck pixie and smeagolminded :) x

well it didnt last long! 4 days then he gave up! eurgh!

oh well, im sure he will do it when he is ready! :)

good luck pixie and smeagolminded :) x

Aw maybe he just needed a little breather and he'll jump back on it with you :) x

I would love my husband to join me but he does my head in with diets - he won't make an effort to learn the plan or what he can and can't have, just asks me instead! Because I've just started SW it means that I have to look it up every time he asks "Can I have?" :rolleyes:

Back