OMG I am bleugh, this is horrid!!

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Whats happened? I am already feeling absolutely shocking. I have a headache on the front of my head that literally feels like its in a vice... the only way it doesnt hurt as bad is if I push my eyeball in to my head! (dont ask how I found out!!)... I have just had a shake for dinner and my tummy is bubbling up too which I have not had trouble with before... I feel SO yuk right now and didnt expect this on day 2. I have been feeling off for about 3 hours but I am gonna have to go to bed now... I feel like my body is crying out for some choc (used to have this before and some choc would always sort my head out but make my arse grow!!! LOL)....
Hoping I wake up feeling better tmw as need to get the middle one to nursery and have the littlest one all day.. right now thats not gonna be easy if I dont start feeling better. I feel SO sick where my head is bad....
BLEUGH.. why do we do this to ourselves... moan moan....
And to make it worse, the other half is selling his bike hopefully tmw n buying a new one...and hes shoving pictures of R1's in my face and getting rather animated and they all look the same to me, just different colours!! if I tell him to feck away he may be offended! ;) xxx

iv got exactly the same headache and just tried the eyeball thing...it actually works! its a horrible headache though :(

YAY!! Glad it not just me sat here with my thumb in my eye socket then!! it does work doesnt it!!! LOL!! nice to know I am not alone!!! x

no you are not alone!!! thumbs in eyes in .....3.....2.....1......

Ames, I did LT before so know the feeling well sadly... but this time its more intense and much earlier too. Typical!!! Cant wait for that 'high' to kick in where I wanna clean my house 24/7 and run thru the streets ;) LOL!! Wish it would hurry up tho! I feel like a grumpy bear tonight, poor OH has had his head bitten off more than a few times and I cant help it!! I am submerging myself online for a while so I cant offend!! ;) x

i did LT before and didn't feel this bad on day 2. On LT day 3 was bad but i do hope this passes soon!

I know I shouldn't cos you're suffering..... but really, I'm chuckling insanely at the picture of you all putting fingers in your eye socket at the count of 3 :) :) :)

Lol maybe it's just coming a day early :) hope so! Get some pills and water down your neck!

Yeah I am thanks :) I was dreading waking up this morning feeling as rough as I did with 3 kids to deal with...! Phew! Luckily I woke up ok and even managed to blitz the house and avoid my first shake until 1.30pm!! I did have a headache but i rammed in loadsa coffee and it sorted itelf before I even got round to taking any tablets. Finding it harder today as batch booking chilli, pies and suchlike but so far remained ok.. house smells yum tho!!
I am shockingly tired but a some of that is cause I am on morphine and god knows what else for my back, hence the need for nibbly protein .. but manged without it today (the food that is)... if I can overcome the energy slump then its all good! Was 4lb down on the scales this morning and today is only day 3!! Pleased indeed AND I had a kitkat chunky last night (shhhhh)...!!
xx

Shhhhhhhh!! ;)

noooooo stay away from the chocolate!
If you really have to cheat have some meat/fish/green veg/eggs. Even if you end up eating lots of stuff that is protein based (like a whole chicken, hehe) you won't lose your ketosis status. This diet is going to be very hard to stick to if you eat chocolate bars and you will be really hungry more often and for much longer than you really need to.

Back