• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG I am expecting .....

a new puppy ..... that got you didn't it. I am going to see it tomorrow and think I will be taking it home as I have already fallen in love ..... Now anyone that knows me will think I am insane as I still can't believe I managed to keep my kids, but I am so excited and nervous it is unreal.

I can't even remember the name of it but I will tell you about it on Monday!! Its only a small one so I know I will be ok

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Awww - how sweet!! Congratulations on your new 'arrival' and may all your puddles be little ones! :)

Staff member
I love puppies, but my little dog would tear her heart out if anyone else came into the house as she is the baby:)

We will have to see pictures of your new baby:) :) :)

Love Mini xxx

Staff member
What kind of puppy are you getting?
Yeah you got me! Enjoy your puppy, I love my little yorkie sooooooo much!

Staff member
Oh they are gorgeous, how big do they grow?

Staff member
Lovely !!!

O! I feel love coming on!

I would love all three:)
not sure I could cope with all 3, but I know I AM coming home with 1 of them tomorrow night!!!

I haven't told the kids either and have cancelled almost all of next week to let him settle in.

They are cute aren't they?
Hi Aideen, Gorgeous puppy but hope you're not gonna cancel me next week!! I need u!! Anyway i will sit on your doorstep and bark,piddle and anything else i have to so you let me in !!!!! Have a good weekend . Sarahxxx

Do not worry, I will not be cancelling any of your appointments, just everything else I had planned for next week!!

Infact, you will need to be adding a few extra minutes for yourself if you want to meet the new member of the household!!

Yes Lorraine, I started SS as promised today and it has taken my mind of it completely, its great. I also rang my mam and told her that as my first wedding anniversary is in a couple of weeks that I wanted to announce a new addition to the family - I think she nearly choked as she responded that had I not found out how babies were made by this stage and did I not think I was passed it!!

Any suggestions for names?