OMG I caved and am so gutted

:banghead: very naughty!

I did this in week one and it makes it so much harder, nic is right.

even the smallest amounts of food can make you feel really awful, trust me!

as for being ok with protein, total garbage, your body treats 58% of the protein you eat as carbs anyway! (see the link to a book a posted recently) no i cant explain how atkins works on it!

this is not atkins, its lipotrim, TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT! ;)

now be good and drink coffee, use listerine active and whinge on here about temptation like the rest of us! ;)

xx

lol thanks I just checked and am still in ketosis thankfully. I was originally thinking of my 'usual' takeaway but my hubby's face when I mentioned it was one of utter dissappointment.

Hi Trish, me and you both she is excellent at putting things into perspective x

Hi Merlin
I read through a lot of posts and Nic does say it how it is! I love reading her posts! lol There are so many great people on here and I really don't think I would still be on LT if it were not for MiniMims
Trish x

merlin dont worry about it- i have caved and eaten far worse! just get back on it and try to stay focused x

Don't beat yourself up to much about it Merlin, Whats done is done..Just don't do it again :D I did the same thing a few weeks back I lost 14 in a week then came off it and put it all back on, But I am back on it now and sticking to it..It has got easier I am into my second week now and I feel great, I lost 15lb last week so I am super motivated, You will be fine sweetie..Good luck and keep it up! :):)

Back