OMG - i don't believe it i just bought ..

pandora

finding my way again !
a twist stepper from Aldi £24.99.
Me, she who does not exersize :eek:
going to try cal counting tommorrow so tought i could "buy" myself some more cals with it hehehe
xx

Nice one cheryl! I bought one of those lateral thigh trainers about 2 years ago and have yet to use it :eek: but my guess is that you're heaps more motivated (and a darned sight less lazy) than me.

Maybe I'll excavate the dust off it now I've signed up at the gym and you've shamed me into even remembering I had the contraption! :)

Nice one cheryl! I bought one of those lateral thigh trainers about 2 years ago and have yet to use it :eek: but my guess is that you're heaps more motivated (and a darned sight less lazy) than me.

Maybe I'll excavate the dust off it now I've signed up at the gym and you've shamed me into even remembering I had the contraption! :)

i'm so lazy & unmotivated its untrue, at the mo, i'm just trying to muster some up & thought by buying it it might give a kick up the jacksie :eek:
at the mo the kids are having fun with it ;)
xx

That's a very good step forward (no pun intended!) a healthy you Pandora :)

I never used to exercise as it hurt my joints because of my weight. Now I am 2st lighter, and I am starting to find exercising a rather enjoyable experience. It is apparently due to a hormone we create when we exercise, and this hormone makes us happy (if I have understood what the nurse told me :giggle: )

I think the key for exercise-phobics (like me :eek:) is to do a little bit at a time, but regularly. I cycle for 10 minutes every evening, and so far so good ;)

Good luck Pandora :D:D

OOoh yay hun! That reminds me i must get my stepper out again- it lives underneath the tv but hasnt been used for a good month... maybe thats why im not losing weight :D thanks for inspiring me to get on with it! How about I challenge you to doing 2500 steps a day? You can do that in the time it takes to watch corrie (in fact the soaps i find are the best thing to watch whilst doing it)!!! xxx

give me a chance to see how it works, steps taken & cals burned & you're on ! So far havn't had a look in, Charlie monopolised it, then bought her friend round to have a go.
3/4 way down a bottle of wine now, so not a good time to try it out LOl, but will have time to myself tommorrow.
I am v unfit so it may take a while to get upto 2500 steps tho :eek:
xx

lol hun u would be surprised! its actually quite good when u have a good tv prog. on- i remember the first time i looked down at the counter and realised I had already done 1200 steps- had only been doing it 10 mins or so :) but yeah, maybe not tonight eh?! xx

Back