Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG - i don't believe it i just bought ..

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by pandora, 9 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    a twist stepper from Aldi £24.99.
    Me, she who does not exersize :eek:
    going to try cal counting tommorrow so tought i could "buy" myself some more cals with it hehehe
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Nice one cheryl! I bought one of those lateral thigh trainers about 2 years ago and have yet to use it :eek: but my guess is that you're heaps more motivated (and a darned sight less lazy) than me.

Maybe I'll excavate the dust off it now I've signed up at the gym and you've shamed me into even remembering I had the contraption! :)

4. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i'm so lazy & unmotivated its untrue, at the mo, i'm just trying to muster some up & thought by buying it it might give a kick up the jacksie :eek:
    at the mo the kids are having fun with it ;)
    xx

5. Elie

Elie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(9.54%)
    Diet:
    CD
    That's a very good step forward (no pun intended!) a healthy you Pandora :)

I never used to exercise as it hurt my joints because of my weight. Now I am 2st lighter, and I am starting to find exercising a rather enjoyable experience. It is apparently due to a hormone we create when we exercise, and this hormone makes us happy (if I have understood what the nurse told me :giggle: )

I think the key for exercise-phobics (like me :eek:) is to do a little bit at a time, but regularly. I cycle for 10 minutes every evening, and so far so good ;)

Good luck Pandora :D:D

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    OOoh yay hun! That reminds me i must get my stepper out again- it lives underneath the tv but hasnt been used for a good month... maybe thats why im not losing weight :D thanks for inspiring me to get on with it! How about I challenge you to doing 2500 steps a day? You can do that in the time it takes to watch corrie (in fact the soaps i find are the best thing to watch whilst doing it)!!! xxx

7. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    give me a chance to see how it works, steps taken & cals burned & you're on ! So far havn't had a look in, Charlie monopolised it, then bought her friend round to have a go.
    3/4 way down a bottle of wine now, so not a good time to try it out LOl, but will have time to myself tommorrow.
    I am v unfit so it may take a while to get upto 2500 steps tho :eek:
    xx

8. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    lol hun u would be surprised! its actually quite good when u have a good tv prog. on- i remember the first time i looked down at the counter and realised I had already done 1200 steps- had only been doing it 10 mins or so :) but yeah, maybe not tonight eh?! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.