Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG, I drank milk by accident..HELP

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wellandgood, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    :wave_cry:I was very busy at work and someone offered to make me a coffee. they handed it to me as i was talking with a student(Teacher) and I started drinking it but it had milk(no sugar). I swear I didnt think about it until I had about 4 gulps(not the whole mug). Do you think this is going to affect me in any way? Has anything like this happened to you? Need advice please:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Don't panic!! Number one- it was an accident, number 2; you only had a little bit!! I would be 99.9% sure it won't do any 'harm'!

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I really hope it hasn't hurt... I was out Friday night and just as i finished my glass of water i noticed it had a slice of lemon in it. I'm 99% sure i'm still in ketosis :)

fingers crossed. maybe phone LT and see what they say.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.