OMG, I feel so excited !!!! England here I come !!!

Oh goodness. Only 7 sleeps to go. I can hardly contain myself.

5 whole years away, my excitment is almost palpable.

Any ideas how I can get my wedding hat there in one piece. I will leave it behind to go into the family hat pool for the next wedding, christening etc but I do want to get it there in good condition it is so lovely.

It is a lot like this one...................

images

Just spoken to sis and she is decorating my bedroom and putting new furniture in..............I told her I would have slept on the floor and not minded I am so excited about being in my beloved Cornwall with my super family.

The bonus is seeing all the Cheshire side of the family at the wedding...........I am sure my jaw will ache with all the catching up yapping...............................

You really need a proper hat box - but as you are flying this will take up your hand luggage allowance.
Otherwise - just wear it! You might look a bit daft but it doesn't take up luggage space.
Take a suitable sized cardboard box packed flat in your hand luggage and some selotape to reassemble.
Once you get on the plane reassemble box and put hat inside. You may well have to sit with it on your knee though!
Cheating? Absolutely but gets round the single piece of handluggage rules.

You really need a proper hat box - but as you are flying this will take up your hand luggage allowance.
Otherwise - just wear it! You might look a bit daft but it doesn't take up luggage space.
Take a suitable sized cardboard box packed flat in your hand luggage and some selotape to reassemble.
Once you get on the plane reassemble box and put hat inside. You may well have to sit with it on your knee though!
Cheating? Absolutely but gets round the single piece of handluggage rules.

I am all for cheating in a case as vitally as important as this !!!

Thanks Bev....................... sis suggested I wear it and then slip it in a decent carrier bag and have it under the seat or on my knee as you suggested.

I think it is too wide to go into my hand baggage as I would have used that as a hat box and just put my wedding outfit in it.

Sue - it might actually be worth phoning the airline as some do offer a free transport service of clothes for brides and mothers of the bride.
You could tell a small porky to them!

Sue - it might actually be worth phoning the airline as some do offer a free transport service of clothes for brides and mothers of the bride.
You could tell a small porky to them!

Really good, wicked advice and who loves wicked ME !!!!

Off to contact Easyjet..................................... watch this space.

Getting closer to the day now Sue. How did you get on with Easyjet? Were they any help?

Getting closer to the day now Sue. How did you get on with Easyjet? Were they any help?

Isn't it and my excitement is increasing by the day. I can not believe I am going to be there and see all my large family.

I am contacting Easyjet the day before I fly xxxxxx

ooo bristol is where i live...give a wave,lol!

hope you have a fantastic time and thoroughly enjoy every last moment x

I know I am a bore dragging this up again but I only have 2 sleeps now and as I leave home at 6.30 a.m. it feels like just one day away.

My excitement is so great it is affecting everyone around me.......I AM WIRED !!!

The only one who is a misery about it is the old witch . Thank goodness I didn't tell her until this morning. I only have one day to put up with her moaning...................... she is a selfish old B and even she can not dampen my excitement.

DO NOT LET THE OLD WITCH AFFECT YOU!!! That's an order.

Have a fantastic time in the UK chica- the forecast for this weekend in the UK is good so you should have a sunny wedding.

Buen viaje

Ooih I missed this, trying to avoid confrontations so sticking to about four threads!

Hope you have a fabulous time!

About the hat.... If you do decide to wear it then bag it, make a cardboard 'sleeve' to go inside the bag, the sleeve can be flattened when not needed, then a little double sided sticky tape in place, rip off the back when needed!

Can you not get some Valerian or Belladonna to put the Witch to sleep????

Have a wonderful time Sue!!!!!!!!!!

Shirleen - you can't avoid confrontation, it seeks you out wherever you hide ;)

jaylou said:
Have a wonderful time Sue!!!!!!!!!!

Shirleen - you can't avoid confrontation, it seeks you out wherever you hide ;)

Is that a general 'you' or me?? Lol

Oh Sue, not long now!! I am sure that you will have a fantastic time. Enjoy every minute - you truly deserve it xxxx

Back