omg i feel terrible..

amethyst

Banned
sitting here as still as poss!!

neighbour from next door, elderly lady ya know the chitter chatter type.. the street gosiper? lol omg i feel bad ..

she always slags oh mum off, as i was on my way out yesterday she was outsie her house talking to oh mum wtf! oh told me she often pops round when his mum is here giving her things.. omg she so 2 faced lol.. anyway she said yesterday she will pop round and i said ok then i went off on my shopping ..

she knocked this morning i was in bed, rang 3 times i ignored, then she knocked again the outer door was unlocked so she stood in the porch for 10 mins knocking, then rang i locked outer door, she back again knocking, ... i feel so bad but just not in the mood for visitors :( i even told oh to tell his parents not to come round today (they always doing stuff to his house ffs)..

computer is infront of front door so i am still as a statue lol..

feel bad but what the heck! cant be doing with 2 faced people.. and i couldve swore they were talking about me as i approcahed them on my way out yesterday.. lol

I have a neigbour like that, but she's in her 30's. She just talks about herself non stop, never once asks how you are or what you've been up to.
She's always popping round and many a time i've found myself hiding in the kitchen. I'm like a 5 year old sometimes, lol.

i always avoid people when they knock on if i dont like them its like a military operation i hit the floor and crawl to kitchen ha ha ha ha oh the shame

there is nothing as bad when someone calls and your not expecting them.phn called here last week at 9.15am me and dd still in our pj's!! i had to answer car was in drive and im sure she would have saw the tv through the window and dd shouting!!

forget about her amethyst not worth it

Back