OMG I have a job interview in the morning!!!!

TobiiRheaStarr

Away with the faeries....
WOW I had a voicemail message this morning but only received it about half hour ago and it was a job interview offer. It's for 10am tomorrow morning. Now those that know me will know that this means I will not sleep tonight at all lol.

I am so nervous, I haven't worked since my eldest kids were little, about 10 years ago. So scared.

It's only in a baguette shop but still, a job is a job and with my qualifications I wasn't expecting any call backs at all.

I'll have to take my piercings out I'm assuming being around food but just gonna take my lip ones out for the interview and leave in the eyebrow one I think then they can decide if I get the job what I can leave in or have to take out. Just hope they don't mind that I have tattooes on my arms :S

Anyways just thought I would post this here as I am so nervous and any tips are welcomed :D

My advice is simply be yourself, im sure tattoos and piercings will not bother them at all, and as you can cover these with hygeine plasters i think!!! or long sleeves!!! :D x

Best of luck hun - make them know you WANT the job and make eye contact and smile a lot.

Also make sure you have a firm handshake :D xxxx

Thanks both. Well I have taken out my lip bars and kept in my eyebrow one as it's not as bad. Decided what to wear, just need to wait for the morning now. I will be up all night cos with my sleep patterns eg sleeping at 5/6am there is no point sleeping lol.

Good luck! :)

Good luck hun, I'm sure u'll be fine xx

Good luck and just try to be your usual sunny self and you'll breeze through it!

people who interview you know you will be nervous, so dont be worried about having a little bit of nerves at your interview.

Best of luck hun xxx

good-luck-greeting19.gif

and on a lighter note just to make you smile.............I hope...............

job+interview.JPG

Good luck! :)

Thankyou :D

Good luck hun, I'm sure u'll be fine xx

Thanks, knowing me I'm worrying over nothing :D

Good luck hun, crossing my fingers for you. I've got one on Tuesday..eek! x

Thanks JimJam87, good luck with yours too! Let me know how you get on :)

Good luck and just try to be your usual sunny self and you'll breeze through it!

Thanks, I hope so ;)

Good luck. If nerves get you just tell them you are nervous. They are human too. Youre being honest & it will really help you relax. Hope u get it :)

Thankyou. Yeah my Mom said to tell them that I am nervous as I have been out of work for 10 years whilst bringing up my kids and that they would understand :p

people who interview you know you will be nervous, so dont be worried about having a little bit of nerves at your interview.

Best of luck hun xxx

Yeah they had best do lol, thankyou :D

good-luck-greeting19.gif

and on a lighter note just to make you smile.............I hope...............

job+interview.JPG

Hehe that was awesome, thankyou :D

Good luck with your interview, all you can do is give it your best shot :)

Thanks ilovelife, Fingers crossed eh?!

Good luck for your interview x

best thing for an interview is be prepared. have your questions ready and listed out. nothing worse than interview someone, and they ask do you have any questions. the poss. employes who go um , or ah. don't get far.

good look with your interview, be yourself, and knock them dead.

Where is She???!!!
I want to know how she got on!

Back