OMG I have a job interview in the morning!!!!

So do I..........please tell us !!

so how did it go ? Hope it was good news.

Hiiiiii....

Sorry all. As I didn't sleep the night before the interview, I was in bed at 4pm last night and up at 3am this morning lol.

Well I got the job :D

Started today on an unpaid training / see how I get on day and it's awesome, loved it. I'll go into more detail tomorrow as I am shattered! Was in bed and asleep by 7.30pm tonight too, just woken up but going back to sleep in a minute :D

Thankyou for all the good vibes though, i'll post more when i'm not half asleep :D

xxxx

109187.gif

See, we knew you could do it!!

congratulations.
the only problem I can forsee is that as it's a baguette shop you might be tempted away from the diet a bit..?
or maybe you could start a line on SW friendly baguettes ? :)

Good luck today... try to be yourself and like someone else said it's ok to admit to being nervous. Fingers crossed for you x

Ha ha I'm wishing you luck and you've already been and got the job! Great work and congrats x

Hey thankyou all :)

Work was ace, took about an hour on my first day to get used to the till etc. It's REALLY fast esp at lunch rush but I got the hang of it now.

Phyllis, the boss lady even gave the girls a free baguette and can each when they popped in which I felt bad about and will offer the money for on next shift, but she said she would pay for it.

She is ace. Said I can work whatever hours I want etc. So said 16+ and pref 12-5.

She said I have really good till manner, am well spoken a good worker and good with the customers. She is really laid back and works on the food in the kitchen, keeps out of it all but listens for any problems and only jumps in then which is nice.

There was another new girl that started same time as me, Danielle, she has just left school and is really nice, she works on the tills with me.

I did an hour or so on tills on my own in the end :) and managed fine!

I've been given this weeks hours now and am doing 29, which I guess is classed as full time and as far as I know, it is a permanent job. I've had to print out the P46 to fill in to sort tax credits. It's only minimum wage but it's better than nothing, at least we will have more income. Just need to find a job for my OH, George now.

Phyllis has no prob with my tattoos which is great so can now order more stuff and doesn't need to be long sleeved. In fact I had lots of compliments on them and was told I was doing really well for first day by customers :)

The job has been really tiring, my chronic fatigue has been kicking in a lot too. I am going to bed within an hour or two of getting home in the evening!!!!

But yeah, so far so good!! Thanks for all the well wishes :)

Tobii xxx

Well done you, glad you had a good 1st day long may it continue XX

Back