• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG! I have been soooo sick!

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:9529: My 11month daughter got a major gastroenteritis bug last Sat and God love her she was soooo ill! Only better since yesterday! She really had it bad and lost so much weight!

Anyway I got some version of it too. Severe nausea, vertigo, major aches and pains and headaches. I was so ill. I tried to stick with lipo but felt so weak. So I ate chicken salad on 2 days but I couldn't face it or my shakes or water. So I stopped! But I wasn't eating either. So I was drinking 7up to settle tummy. Anyway have been refeeding last few days. But still feel awful! It has been 8 days now!

Still have major nausea and am forcing myself to eat. I feel worse after eating. Headaches and muscle aches come and go.

On the brigther side I think I have lost a few pounds. I was going to refeed in the next few days anyway. So I am not that worried about stopping the lippo.

But having lost 4 stone in total, my face had slimmed and it was fine. But this week it has gone gaunt! 3 people have commented on it!

I am beginning to wonder if I will ever feel well again!

Anyway, sorry for the moaning! Fab losses everyone! Will try and catch up on threads in the next few days! Hope you all had a nice Easter.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
sorry to hear about your little un' and you both being sick. Im sure under the circumstances you have evry excuse to have come off th LT a little. i know what it is like to have the gastro. My twins had it acouple years ago and were hospitalised for 5 days!! It isnt nice. Hey, you have done brilliant so far and Im sure not too much damage was done. Hope your both feeling better soon. Best wishes!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
sorry to hear about your little un' and you both being sick. Im sure under the circumstances you have evry excuse to have come off th LT a little. i know what it is like to have the gastro. My twins had it acouple years ago and were hospitalised for 5 days!! It isnt nice. Hey, you have done brilliant so far and Im sure not too much damage was done. Hope your both feeling better soon. Best wishes!!!
OMG! I barely coped with my daughter having it! How did you manage with twins???? Poor you!

Sara,sorry to hear you have been unwell. I hope you will be on the mend soon enough and i think you did the right thing about trying to eat something.

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Your pics are fab by the way ;)

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
It was really hard for sure. They got it abroad in a forgien country(we were living there for a while) but the doctors there could not help em so we flew back to Ireland, straight from airport to hospital...they were quarinteened as well... it was stressful. so I understand how you must feel. you will be fine believe it or not, just keep your fluids up. Eating will hurt your belly more.

BlackRose

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh woman, that's awful! I hope t all gets better for you soon. And the poor wee love!! Imagine if that's how ad you've been feeling, how a wee 11 month old baby is feeling. I feel like crying :(

Take care of you and the babby! Health comes first, worry about diets and all that lark when you and yours well.

TAKE CARE!!