OMG! I have been soooo sick!

Sara4

Gold Member
:9529: My 11month daughter got a major gastroenteritis bug last Sat and God love her she was soooo ill! Only better since yesterday! She really had it bad and lost so much weight!

Anyway I got some version of it too. Severe nausea, vertigo, major aches and pains and headaches. I was so ill. I tried to stick with lipo but felt so weak. So I ate chicken salad on 2 days but I couldn't face it or my shakes or water. So I stopped! But I wasn't eating either. So I was drinking 7up to settle tummy. Anyway have been refeeding last few days. But still feel awful! It has been 8 days now!

Still have major nausea and am forcing myself to eat. I feel worse after eating. Headaches and muscle aches come and go.

On the brigther side I think I have lost a few pounds. I was going to refeed in the next few days anyway. So I am not that worried about stopping the lippo.

But having lost 4 stone in total, my face had slimmed and it was fine. But this week it has gone gaunt! 3 people have commented on it!

I am beginning to wonder if I will ever feel well again!

Anyway, sorry for the moaning! Fab losses everyone! Will try and catch up on threads in the next few days! Hope you all had a nice Easter.

sorry to hear about your little un' and you both being sick. Im sure under the circumstances you have evry excuse to have come off th LT a little. i know what it is like to have the gastro. My twins had it acouple years ago and were hospitalised for 5 days!! It isnt nice. Hey, you have done brilliant so far and Im sure not too much damage was done. Hope your both feeling better soon. Best wishes!!!

sorry to hear about your little un' and you both being sick. Im sure under the circumstances you have evry excuse to have come off th LT a little. i know what it is like to have the gastro. My twins had it acouple years ago and were hospitalised for 5 days!! It isnt nice. Hey, you have done brilliant so far and Im sure not too much damage was done. Hope your both feeling better soon. Best wishes!!!

OMG! I barely coped with my daughter having it! How did you manage with twins???? Poor you!

Sara,sorry to hear you have been unwell. I hope you will be on the mend soon enough and i think you did the right thing about trying to eat something.

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Your pics are fab by the way ;)

It was really hard for sure. They got it abroad in a forgien country(we were living there for a while) but the doctors there could not help em so we flew back to Ireland, straight from airport to hospital...they were quarinteened as well... it was stressful. so I understand how you must feel. you will be fine believe it or not, just keep your fluids up. Eating will hurt your belly more.

Oh woman, that's awful! I hope t all gets better for you soon. And the poor wee love!! Imagine if that's how ad you've been feeling, how a wee 11 month old baby is feeling. I feel like crying :(

Take care of you and the babby! Health comes first, worry about diets and all that lark when you and yours well.

TAKE CARE!!

Back