Omg i just can't stop :(

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey all,

You may have noticed i havn't been posting much recently and have been a little quiet..

Iv had alot going on recently, and on top of that i am nearing the end of my training now, and should be a qualified hairdresser within the next 3 weeks. However i have no job to go to once i'v finished.. amoungst other money worrys etc i'm all abit all over the place tbh :(

i just can't stop eating, i am expecting a pound and half ish gain, .. after 3 weeks of sts and only a pound gone last week, im just at a loss at the mo.. i usually am very focused and positive with sw. I know i have done well so far and am happy .. but omg i just cannot stop.. icecream, chocolate, miss millies.. :eek: i really just don't know what the hell's going on with me at the mo..

i suppose i could do with a kick up the bum really!!

Pwese :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fern don't feel too disheartened. You have done tremendously well. You never know what might turn up in terms of jobs and maybe you make up some flyers and do some work around doing cuts etc in peoples homes for good rates? Staying the same or a small gain is not the end of the world, when you are feeling better you can focus and then the last little bit before target will fall away!

Bless you, here you go.....:asskick: lol. Seriously you have come so far and done so well, we all have blips sometimes. The best thing is that you realise what you are doing before it spirals out of control.

Well done on your course, why don't you ask around friends and family and start doing it mobile until you get a job .

Get in lots of free food and start a fresh x

Sweetie life has a way of interferring doesn't it? The work thing is not great but you cannot let it affect everything else because it's a vicious circle. If you get into a bad cycle and put weight on you'll feel worse :-( And if you're out there looking for jobs you need to feel happy and confident.

I don't mean that to sound horrid btw - you've done amazingly well and should feel proud and happy. So stay positive like usual and just concentrate on getting a job (and not that plus worrying like this over SW).

And if you do gain - you can lose it again so chin up hun xxx

Thank you everyone.. i know its just a vicuous cycle, and it doesnt help that eating bad foods makes you feel sluggish and down anyways, im not feeling better for it at all though.. my bodys craving fresh fruit and veg.. i really need to get back on top of it all..

I wanted to release my frustration into the gym last night, but ended up going to morrisons and buying snickers icecream instead..

i knew i needed to get back on top of it when i ate 3 :O its just like an un-controllable urge to eat, all the time! as if it'd make it better!

i know im able to get back to it, cause i still am writing everything down and im still on the plan in my head.. i just really need to learn to say no to myself! :( lol

i dont know whats frustrating me more.. the fact i cant controll it or the other stuff thats going on at this mo!

*feeling the kick up the bum lol*

Atta girl! You're 4 dress sizes smaller and 4 stones lighter - so keep that in mind and stay smiling.

I had to LOL when I read that you got ice-cream instead of the gym...that sounds like something I would do hehehe ;-)

Hugs - you're doing great xxx

LOL, snickers icecream is sooo goood. But i know i would have felt better for going to the gym..

im going to have my after-WI take away this evening, and then tomorrow.. im back on track for good!

i hope :O lol

i need to stop eating OH apple bon bons.. otherwise he's gunna be mad when he gets home :( lolx

You've done so so well, remember how you felt before losing the weight and all your reasons for wanting to lose in the first place.

You've had a wibble - now put that behind you and jump back on the wagon :D

Re your job, I was also going to suggest you might want to try and do mobile hairdressing for a little while, get some leaflets made up and drop them locally to you. You could also register your business on a free site to try and get noticed. (Pm if you need any extra info on that.)

Well done for being honest and recognising what's happening.

You can do it!! :)

Have you been doing any exams etc recently as you are nearing the end of your training? If you have they could have caused you some stress, and stress is awful for giving you the munchies...good luck at your WI.

Hehe, Thank you so much ladies... Yes.. Saint Fern was a little busy scoffing.. :eek: If i gain this evening then i know it'l put me back on track.. i hate gaining LOL..

Ahh, DH :( it's all fallen apart now its gone for a year you see.. i should write them an angry letter and let them know what it's done to me!!

I suprisingly do alot of jobs outside of training already and earn quite good money from it.. a £10 here, £30 there.. it does help.. but not a steady income that i need...

yesterday my car had to be towed by AA, :( Gutting.. the stupid little thing cost me £1400.. and quite simply i could have bought the same thing for a fiver off the local round about LOL. iv only owned it 7 months and its already had, .. 2 oil leaks.. a water leak..needed a n gear box, and a new clutch, my central locking broke, my button that pops the boot broke, my right indicator, and now my left indicator has a paddy everytime i indicate, turns out its a dodgy connection.. and now some little pipe thing burst inside another pipe thing.. and long story short i was towed with steam coming out of my bonnet.. and i officially have no heating in my car.. and it strangly smells like a curry house if driven for more than a minute :O

i desperatly wanted to get rid of the thing after the first couple of problems.. each time i pay to have it fixed and give it as much love and attention as i can.. but my god its a pain in my ass.. i want it on autotrader as soon as iv paid another £100 or so to fix this problem.. but unless i get this job im going to be interviewed for next week ( which unfortunatly is not a hairdressing job, which i need to continue with advanced hairdressing in september) i cannot afford to stick it on autotrader untill i know that i can top up what ever money (which wont be much) that i get back from it to buy another.. and much more decent car *fingers crossed* ... but its sitting on my drive and everytime i look at it i just wish it would spontaniously burst into flamed or explode into a thousand pieces :) LOL

anyways, thats my rant for today.. oh and the frickin post office are charging me £80 for my new passport :O .. maybe i was just really niave here, but i always assumed unless you lost it or were renwing it early... when it ran out.. you were automatically issued a new one ! :eek: gosh iv got much to learn eh?!

I also think i may have caught mumps from my tutor.. as i feel like *****! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. saint fern is a mess! :( Lol

im going to enjoy my last miss millies tonight, and then i really should sort my bum out and shift some weight LOL

xxxxx

Thank you very much everyone.. i gained half a pound last nite at weigh in but it could have been worse.. today not starting off very well and i expect it to be yet another stressful week. but am determined to stay on track!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just stick with it the best you can Fern, even if you can't do it 100% you won't be nearly as bad as you could be.

One day at a time chick. xx

sending all my love.
you have done so well. you should be really pleased with yourself and give you a pat on the back.

good luck for the coming week..

Back