Omg i nearly passed out today :(

amethyst

Banned
Took My eldest to hospital today for her mri and ultrasounds, i had a headache yesterday, and felt all lethargic this morning and still had headache (took paracetomol). Anyway she was in the mri machine and i was stood at the bottom for 20 mins, within about 15 mins i had this pain just under my heart was like someone had stabbed me, i then started panicking, but i stood it out, when it was all over she then had to go have her ultrasounds, then i felt all weird, felt like i was going to pass out, i had to sit down.

On way home we stopped of at macdonalds for a treat for her, and i had to have something.. just a chicken salad no dressing, all i ate was 2 mouth fulls of lettuce and the chicken (hardly any chicken) Felt a little better.. also had my choc tetra! have had only about 1 litre of water so far.. but i am making up for it now!

Scary stuff!!!!

All good though, nothing badly found, she has follow up with the doc on friday.. :D

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well hun, hope you feel better soon, can you split your packs up so you don't get a crash in between?? mabye that'll help. x

Glad to hear all well with your little one. Sound as if your running on empty, was that your 1st shake of the day ?? Or did you have some thing before you left home. May be with the stress of going for the tests and being on a VLCD it all got a bit much for your body.Fingers X hope you feel ok for the rest of the day :)

I bend down today at work and came back up and went dizzy as a bt, felt really light headed, Is it coz of the lack of food you reckon?

x

I dont know, i had this when i was eating normally a few weeks back!

I think it is just anxiety for me when i feel like this..

BUT when i am on this diet, i do get dizzy, and light headed upon getting up etc.. My blood pressure is also pretty low, (for me anyway) But doctor/nurse says its normal and safe! I used to be 130/80 now i am 90-100/60 ....

I dont know, i had this when i was eating normally a few weeks back!

BUT when i am on this diet, i do get dizzy, and light headed upon getting up etc.. My blood pressure is also pretty low, (for me anyway) But doctor/nurse says its normal and safe! I used to be 130/80 now i am 90-100/60 ....

Glad you ok chicken, Really hope it doesnt happen again for ya. Its awful when you feel dizzy and go light headed!!

Whats that all about?? lol

Back