omg i need help

nix192

Was doing so well (ive lost a stone and a half in 3 weeks) but yesterday dont know why but i really pigged out:mad:. I basically ate anything and everything and today i feel soooooo awful:break_diet:. So far today ive been a good girl and even managed to get a veg soup down me but i just need to know has this happend to anyone else and did u get back into the zone????

Ok. Take a deep breath, slow down and relax :)

Yesterday was yesterday, today is another day.

Draw a line underneath this event and carry on as you have been doing - you know you can do this!! :D

When you are feeling better, review yesterday in your mind. What was going on that prompted the situation - were you tired, stressed, bored??

Food is not your friend or your enemy - it is fuel:)

Trying to find other outlets than the fridge for dealing with times of psychological issues is the key I think :) I speak from experience, honestly I do :D

You are in charge, not that bar of chocolate!!!

*hugs* you are only human and are bond to have the odd blip it is a very difficult diet to do 100% - just put it behind you and carry on - I am sure you have not done too much damage and you will soon start seeing the pounds falling off again :D

Last weekend (my first weekend) I caved on the Saturday and ended up having a PIZZA!!! And then the day after that I decided... "right... that was really bad! need to really buckle up!" and then this week I've been 100% straight back into it, and everytime I feel a little bit weak, I just remember how I felt on Saturday night... sure, that pizza gave me just a moment of feeling good, but that moment was over all too soon and then I just felt like a total failure and was very disappointed... I think as long as we remember how bad it makes us feel to cheat, we will be fine :)

Also you've lost a great amount of weight so far - well done, keep it up!!!

Back