omg i pressed confirm order....

sparklyfairydreams

hi everyone, ive been reading this forum for a while now thinking about doing exante ts but always end up chickening out....anyway ive just ordered the mixed bumper pack and am going to be starting ts....probably on wednesday....cant believe i actually pressed confirm haha, i feel giddy with excitement but also really quite nervous and scared for what lies ahead.

i lost 4 and half stone doing slimming world, then started gaining weight and just couldnt shift any more, got diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and have now put 3 stone on in a year! :-( it absolutely breaks my heart looking and feeling how i do after gaining the weight back...its just so so disheartning so need to do something quick before i go insane.

any tips would be much appreciated, like how do you make the stuff up? which flavours do you prefer? what kind of excerxise do you all do?

sorry for the rambling :)

selina xxxx:eek:

You can have a cup of tea hun, if you check somewhere there is a post about what you can deink, tea/coffee is fine

Well done on taking the plunge!! I don't think you'll regret it. I'm not sure that I have any tips other than stick with it cos the weight will come off.
When I feel I may slip I go off and have a soak in a bubble bath. Looking at my big, flabby fat tummy in the flesh spurs me on not to go eat.
Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hi everybody! I ordered my bumper pack on Thursday so I hope I have it soon! I have started today with some Cambridge packs- my mum tried it and had enough for 3 days left over.

I have lost 7 stone so far on LighterLife but cannot really afford to keep it up. Really excited about trying something new and this forum seems really good!

What are the packs like ladies? (and gentlemen if there are any!)

Jem x

Hi,

I ordered them after 1pm and Saturday is not a working day. I actually got them yesterday- but received no e-mail or anything to tell me they were coming. I just assumed Wednesday!

Well today I had a Nut and Raison Bar for breakfast. The jury is out on it. Not amazing but but not un-edible!
I had a tomato and basil soup for lunch. WOW! Creamy or what? Very nice though after I added some ground white pepper. Going to have a hot milkshake for supper when I get home.

I have to say- I never thought I would be so excited for a package arriving but yesterday I was like a little kid at Christmas! I also got 5 free porridge sachets! Wooohoooo!

Bet you can't wait to start now!

Jem xxxx

Back