OMG - i take everything back

It is lovely isn't it? I'm not that keen on the choc one as a mousse but I love strawberry!

:rolleyes: Did you like it then?

Did I like it... Yes I loved it .. it was so nice.. think the choc was too sickly even though I love choc shakes and bars!!!

:):)

It is lovely isn't it? I'm not that keen on the choc one as a mousse but I love strawberry!

it really is lovely.. I will definatley be having another strawberry mousse again!!

lol - I'm so looking forward to week 3 :D:D:D

Your be there before you know it!!! not long and the time goes so quickly on this.. You will be able to have the bars too. they keep me going . yum yum

Banana is lovely lovely too!!
I don't like the choc but I do like choc mint mousse!!

Isn't it funny that we can enjoy one of these simple meals to the same extent as a conventional meals....

x

Said it was lush didn't I lol. I had fruits of the forest mousse tonight. I love the shake and the mousse is ok, but strawberry is best. I am having mint choc tomorrow night.

i want mix a mousse **stomps her feet**

Ooh I've bought mix a mousse tonight, will give it a try tomorrow. My friend says that cappuccino mousse is lovely, although she doesn't like the shake. I have choc mint and think I've got a strawberry, so will try them.

GAH i need to try this mousse! Im just scared that, along with eating and the bars will just stump me completely!

Yep it's week 3. I really want one..but I'm a bit worried about it being a slipperly slope for me! I'll stay away from the bars though because I know eating one will make me want to eat the house!

Tonight for tea - I made banana mousse and split it into two dishes, let them set and then topped them both with a packet of toffee and walnut mousse. Yummy! mousse for tea and mousse for breakfast in the morning.

I had chocolate mint tonight. It was a bit 'rubbery', like bland and false tasing - does that make sense? Like the strawberry tasted 'real', a bit like angel delight. So, out of the 3 its 1. strawberry, 2. fruits of the forest 3. choc mint

I might have banana tomorrow night

Hey Mia,
its funny you say that as I was going to make a choc mint one but decided I didnt like the choc one so would have it as a shake instead.. I think I am just going to stick to the fruit ones for the shake and stay clear of chocolate..

Back