OMG I think I have died and gone to heaven

SharonJayne1970

Silver Member
Well not quite but almost. I have just gotten back from meeting my CDC for the first time. After doing LL last year I can't get over the choice of flavours!!! I was like a kid in a sweetie shop lol. I have just had my first shake, a toffee and walnut and it was delish!!

My CDC, Gina, was lovely she made me feel right at ease and seemed like nothing would be too much trouble. So here goes, onwards and downwards

I'm hoping to move to CD once my packs finish too...The choice of flavours seem fab!! Plus I find it hard to eat 4 shakes in a day, so using the 3 that you get with CD would be great for me!! AND there is a CDC near me which I don't have with W8

I moved to cambridge from LL 2 weeks ago and really loving the flavours, just wait till you try the bars! and on top of that think of the money you are saving. Love Amanda xx

I agree about toffee & walnut mmmmmmmmmm lush. Not too keen on the soups I've tried so far leek and potato and the vegetable one gonna try spicy tomato tomorrow. I had choc mint shake tonight with hot water that was nice too.

I have a choc mint one too and I am going to try that tonight. I didn't have any of the soups this week was so overwhelmed by all the shakes lol Then do they throw bars into the mix next week as well or is that a while yet?

I'm hoping to move to CD once my packs finish too...The choice of flavours seem fab!! Plus I find it hard to eat 4 shakes in a day, so using the 3 that you get with CD would be great for me!! AND there is a CDC near me which I don't have with W8

Depends on your height if you have three or four packs...

Thanks Louisa. I did LL last year so I know "how" to do it only this time I am learning from last years mistakes and I have a cast iron resolve!!!!

Woop! So happy for you doll. I lurve the toffee and walnut!

Once you've tried them all, try them all again with sparkly water (well, the shakes not the soups) and also, a lot of them work well warm.

My other tip would be to use 1/3 of a choccy tetra in your coffee to make a super duper mocha!!!

LOL - I just switched to CD yesterday from lipotrim and am overwhelmed with the shakes too hahaha
I keep expecting that horrible dusty aftertaste and its doesn't come! YAY! lol They just taste like shakes -love the toffee and walnut, Banana and Fruits of the Forest mmmm

I know the pointof Lipotrim is to break any attachment with food so they are 'deliberately' not too tasty but I mean come on!!! Total food replacement is hard enough, at least CD allows ya a bit of bloody flavour!

Oh -the chicken and mushroom soup with some black pepper - yummy!

I'm looking forward to trying the Toffee and Walnut. Did I see correctly that there is a Brocolli and Cheese Flavour or is that with another VLCD? It sounds lovely!!

Back