omg im in love with...

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
the spaghetti meal, rob sent me a sample and i was soooo hungry and cold tonight i thought id have that instead of my shake to warm me up if anything (ketosis i think)and omg it was lush..i tried the cottage pie a while back and said i wouldnt bother with the meals as it was really nasty but tbh i dont think i made it very well and ended up chucking it, but ive got to say i could easily live on these, ive just placed an order for some more and also the new chocolate shake and a couple of porridges i hope they are as nice, oh well just had to share that with you all..lol xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
S: 17st6lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26 Loss: 6st4lb(36.07%)
Glad you liked it! I love the spag bol. It's kept me sane on this diet (well as sane as I get) ;). They do a chilli now too which is also supposed to be good. The cottage pie :yuk: Haven't tried the new choc shake yet but those who have seem to really like it so I'm looking forward to trying it soon.

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
I had it on day 1 and it's yummy.... Only have one more pack so saving it for when back at work....coming home I need something nice to look forward to....,,

my3cherubs

S: 14st1lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st3lb(8.63%)
I'm looking forward to my spaghetti sachet later, really enjoying this diet so far. I ended up only having choc mint shakes on the CD and it got tiresome very quickly.