OMG! I'm on the edge of eating something!

Billy Lo

Can anyone give any tips for how they pushed through the first intense cravings? Nearly through Day 3 and its beyond words how much I want to eat!

:wave_cry:

I lost 7lbs in week one, when i stuck to the diet, how's that for motivation?

If really, really desperate and definitely about to crack, have an extra pack. Surely better than carbs or other regular food, full of nourishment and will keep you on plan, both literally and in your head so you don't have to feel guilty.

Hang on in there!

The cravings eventually go I assure you. Those first few days are a nightmare. Just know you aren't alone. Sometimes the fact you turn down a particular food can make you feel really strong and empowered.
Just know that you can eat again this isn't for ever.

Food is only something you slush around around in your mouth for a few minutes. Once it's gone so is the pleasure and the bits of food that are left are the bad bits that stick to your thighs and hips for ages. Hang in there. X

Girlygirl1 Great advice! I feel so much better knowing Im not breaking completely,I don't have to enter the I hate myself now' phase.

Can I ask? What your opinions on using Ketostix are? I felt an intense sickness last night but I think it was a combination of too much too soon as I really pushed myself on a x- trainer to rid my body of carbs faster,as I hear the body burns carbs first,however after all this the Ketostix still haven't the slightest change?
am I just being impatient?

I've felt this before, I had alot of negative comments to drive me on the first time I did a VLCD.I suppose it was an I'll show you attitude! This time im losing a little more & doing it for myself,thanks so much for coming to my aid. The feeling has now passed & I have that determination back again! :)

Back