omg.....I'm shrinking!!!

gercol

I started lipotrim on 13 feb....and to be completely honest I was finding it hard plus I wasn't seeing the amazing figures on the scales like some of you were but in the last couple of days I suddenly started to feel slimmer.....thought it was my mind playing tricks on me, again!! As over the years unlike alot of people I didn't actually see myself getting bigger in fact I still thought I still had a figure and that hte scales were wrong!! Complete madness!! But today I tried on clothes that I've had sitting in my wardrobe for some time now and I was delighted and amazed that some would actually fit and my jeans were loose on me. feeling so motivated now :):D:) and feeling so in control. It's like I've actually got the power to be slim.....which in truth I thought I'd never have. Life is good x:)

oh thats soo good to hear. I am on day 13 and have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I only lost 5lbs last week and must admit was a bit upset by that. Feeling sorry for myself and I struggled through and at the end to only loose 5 did my head in a bit. But this week have been much more energetic and positive. But I am terribly short tempered, my poor husband is really getting the short straw! He must be a saint!
Delighted you are doing so well, keep positive and enjoy your fantastic loss...

That is great Gercol :happy096: I also never thought I was losing my figure and still some days I think I am still as slim as I used to but then I look in the mirror sideways on and I look like I am 9 months pregnant and none of my (big) clothes fit me.
I can't wait to start getting into my old clothes and I can't wait until my belly is smaller than my boobies!

Keep up the good work and very soon you will be able to get rid of all your bigger clothes and wear all your slim clothes :)

MimiD1968 said:
oh thats soo good to hear. I am on day 13 and have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I only lost 5lbs last week and must admit was a bit upset by that. Feeling sorry for myself and I struggled through and at the end to only loose 5 did my head in a bit. But this week have been much more energetic and positive. But I am terribly short tempered, my poor husband is really getting the short straw! He must be a saint!
Delighted you are doing so well, keep positive and enjoy your fantastic loss...

I'm day 11 now and I also lost 5lb in my first week. I was a little disheartened too, as expected at least 7 after reading everyone on here's successes. That said it was right on top on TOTM which arrived couple of days later, so that's kept me positive as that always delays my weight loss at the time when I'm normal dieting, but normally I have a pretty good one the following week. But when you sit & consider that 5pm is a whole bag of potatoes, damn that's a good loss!

Expecting good things this week as stuck 100% to it & like you have had more energy & felt much more comfortable this week. I have about 3 stone to lose in total, and just intend doing this for 4 weeks & then refeed week & then swapping to something a little more sociable like slimming world which works well for me. Best of luck with your week 2 weigh in! :0)

well done gercol!!!! what a fab feeling that must be!! i'm only on day 17 and havent noticed it in my clothes yet but I do have a tatoo that was hidden under my apron of skin that ive not shifted since having two c sections and its sloooooowly re appearing (although i can now see i have a stretch mark through the middle of it!!!!):D

Hi. Well done Gercol!, it's great trying on your old wardrobe, managed to get back into my 14s jeans which wouldn't zip up 4 weeks ago. It makes it all worthwhile!

Well done hunni! Its great when you start realisig how much better you feel and look. Its peoples comments that i am looking great that keeps me going. Keep it up x

Back