OMG i'm soooooo cold !!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by paigesmum30, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. paigesmum30

paigesmum30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Is it just me?? My hands and feet are always so cold! I work in a pub and somebody today said i had nice hands (?) grabbed hold of them and was in shock. Somebody else then came up to check and yes, they were freezing lol.

Put little one to bed tonight and went in to check on here an hour later, she was sweating as i had the heating on so high and i'm still absolutely freezing!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's a side effect of ketosis. I get it a lot at the moment too. I never normally wear jumpers, but am wearing them all the time at the moment, and I went out and bought some thicker tights & socks. I think it affects some people more than others. I like to think of it as my body will then use up even more calories trying to get warm again!

4. Nuttymeg

Nuttymeg Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been freezing all week - now sleeping with two duvets lol. I do remember something similar happening when I did LL and I think it only lasted a few weeks.

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Yep im the same. Im not usually one for having the heating on full blast.....id rather be cool than too hot....but this last week or so ive been freezing to the point of having the heating on practically all day lol..and wearing a nice thick cardi all the time...even with pjs. In a weirs way tho, cos im so cold especially at night its motivated me to keep up with my rowing machine at night to heat up a bit haha! x

6. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    The joys of ketosis, i'm usually sitting here in pj's, boot slippers (like uggs) a cotton dressing gown and a fleece blanket whlst my hubbie is is T-shirt! don't worry all the time you are cold the more your body is working full time to lose weight xxx

7. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its the early days of ketosis, it does pass though so just keep a pair of gloves and extra socks handy till you get through.

8. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep my wife feels the cold to, she is also on TS. I for some reason still do not. Probably when I get really skinny.

9. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    reading this has just reminded me to run upstairs and turn of my electric blanket :)
    yep, i am also colder than the rest of the household. when i am at home i tend to be fully clothed with dressing gown on :(

10. paigesmum30

paigesmum30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Was still cold this morning but not so bad tonight. Got pj bottoms on with nightie over the top and my slippers (+ the heating) so shouldnt really b cold lol. Keep burning that fat to keep warm :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.