Omg im struggleing

Hj27

I'm really struggling this evening for some reason I've been in and out of the kitchen cupboards haven't had any thing but I'm now sitting on my hands it's not because I'm hungry but can't help it just feel the need to eat HELLLLLLLPP

Water water water. Bouillon? I've never had it but seen people writing about it. Have a bath? Paint your nails? Read some success stories on here?

I'm only on day 5. I'm sure I'll get to the point where I'm asking the same thing xxx

You've done so well so far! :) Like the others have said, bath, paint your nails, do your hair, read a book, etc. Drink some water/bouillon/tea/coffee/coke zero, etc to see if that helps. If you are actually hungry then an extra pack is better than eating anything off plan, but if its not hunger and just cravings, try and take your mind off it.... Good luck, keep going! :)

Be strong. Remember why you are on this diet. Do you like to play any computer games, surprising how time flies when you are on one of them. Failing that have an early night x

There are games on this site too, all I did yesterday when I was supposed to be doing uni work was sit on my computer playing silly games :D But its good at distracting you from thinking about food :)

Get busy doing something! Have a bath with lots of bubbles. It sounds very boring but get one of those jobs done that you've been meaning to do for ages but never get round to. Yesterday I went round oiling all the creaky hinges on the doors in my house (sad I know). I also mowed my very over-grown lawn. Anything that distracts your mind x

I know this is going to sound weird but today is my first day and I woke up feeling great and then as soon as I started thinking omg can I do this I went upstairs and fake tanned!! With how warm its been today combined with me fake tanning it totally got me into the motivational mood as I started thinking about how great I could look when summer actually arrives with a real tan wearing the clothes I want to wear!! Odd one I know but I feel good for it :D

Thank you all for your replies they really helped, and I'm pleased to say nothing passed my lips.

Well done!!!

Yey! Well done x

I'm so glad I was able to resist eating on Sunday because I weighed today and have lost 3.6lbs whoooo

Well done. That's brill xxx

Back