OMG I'm wearing a size 16 skirt!!!!

awwwww well done you!!
fab!!!!!!
very proud hun x

Thanks girls...when I started this I was wearing a size 30/32!!! A size 16 was so far away in my dreams!!! Man I can not believe it!!!!

Thanks girls...when I started this I was wearing a size 30/32!!! A size 16 was so far away in my dreams!!! Man I can not believe it!!!!

AWESOME GIRL!!!!!!!!

WELL RUDDY DONE!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D :D You do make me happy Bex!!

You are doing so well. Your persaverence and determination is infectious.

I'm just really, so happy for you - I know you must feel so much better, and you should be so proud of how far you have come! You are amazing Bex!!

Do we get to see a pic of you in your new svelte 16! :)

Keep on keepin on "Slim". You are doing fantastic! :) You are a real inspiration.

XXX

Thanks all...I'm wearing the skirt to an airshow tomorrow so will get a nice pic done in the sunshine (hopefully!!) so will post it when I get home from my weekend in Liverpool :D

Have a great weekend & well done Bex you are doing great

WOOHOO Bex that is amazing!!!!!

I can feel what you are feeling, I bet you are dancing around the house:D

Bex you really are amazing - I'm so happy for you .... cannot wait to see a photo.

Have a great weekend

xxx

Wowie Bex you are now Mrs Average.

A big well done.:)

Well done! :D

Soon you won't be able to shop in Evans ;)

well don bex make the most of the skirt while it fits, size 14 on it's way right now. enjoy the airshow

I have added the photo (not the best, had to take it inside cos at rained for hours!!!) - it's in my photo album :) Just put it as my avatar too

Back