OMG its a bone!

phoenixx

Soo.. just wanted to share my new love of finding bones I'd forgotten existed (they really were there under the fat all along o_O ), it started a fortnight or so ago when I was laying on my side on the floor (wierd, but its how i study best) and I was getting kinda uncomfy... like i was lying on something, so i shifted... and it was still there... shifted more.... then realized it was my own hipbone! :rolleyes:

The next discovery was my collerbone.... I swear i spent a whole shift at work just standing there touching it and grinning to myself.

And today.... i swear i felt a rib.

I've still got a way to go before 'normalness'... and true, most of these discoveries have been only at certain angles... but watching them emmerge from the fats kinda like my little guilty pleasure :D

Only thing is..... I've definately found a downside to this diet... sitting still is not nearly as comfy without my extra butt padding! ;)

LOL....when I lost 4.5 stone on Cambridge, I got all excited about seeing my collar bones....strange but true. I've put a stone on and can see I've lost that so on SnS to find it again :D

Its a great feeling, isnt it?!

Lol that is awesome! I remember experiencing the same thing when I did low cab 5 years ago. I would lay in bed on my side and keep touching my hip bone in amazement :D. I can't wait to experience it again!

hehe - I'm glad i'm not the only one! And hoping you guys both discover your bony side too soon!

I love this post, I'm smiling and chuckling to myself!

Bony fingers were the first thing I noticed, then my collar bone. Now I can feel all of my ribs and my hip bones after a few years of them being enveloped in blubber :). And Phoenixx, just get a comfy cushion as replacement bum padding :).

oooo collar bones... what are they?!?!

lol congrats on the bone findage.

I still poke and stroke my collar bones to make sure that they haven't dissappeared under a layer of fat again :D!!!

Back