OMG. It's not a jack in the box!!!

KD

Gone fishing
One Christmas a few years ago, I opened a present from a school child and found that I had been given a jack in the box from the early learning centre. I knew it was a JIAB as it said so :D

From the Early Learning Centre. Aged 12 months+ Encourages repetitive play and helps to develop manipulative skills :clap: :clap: What more could I ask for :cool:

Twas difficult. I assumed that the parent either thought I needed help with my coordination (probably as I keep falling over), or had accidently wrapped up the wrong pressie. I wouldn't be able to contact them until after Christmas anyway.

Didn't really know how to thank them, so I just thanked child for "their thoughtful present";)

I put the box in the garage and there it has stayed ready for me to remember to pass it on. Except I kept forgetting.:confused:

Today I found the box and thought I would give it to my neighbour's little boy. Opened it up to check it was in working order.

:eek::eek::eek: Oh my!!! There is a Stewart cut glass vase in there. Must have cost a fortune. It's full of M&S toiletries too:eek::eek::eek:

Certainly is a surprise in a box. Oh my..........

OMG! What a brill surprise!!!

smile_rainbow_wiggle.gif

Just imagine how disappointed your neighbour's kiddie would have been! lol

Just imagine how disappointed your neighbour's kiddie would have been! lol

:D Yeah :D So glad I didn't take it round!

Just catching up with BBLB and see they are doing a task with JIABoxes! How weird.

Hi Karion, bet ur glad u opened it before giving it away, nice supprise thou.

Back