• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG Its snowing !!!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Nothing at all here in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Had to scrape my car windows this morning, but other than that, nothing.
Are we scheduled to get some snow then ? Obviously you already have but what about the rest of Britain ?

Tracy

Jambro

No snow in Shropshire.
Lots of sunshine but it is a bit frosty.
It has been forcast for here later today though...Great:(

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
No snow in leeds but I AM SO SICK OF COLD WEATHER!! i am already praying for a great summer to make up for being freezing for the last 6 months. i miss the sunshine of oz!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
I'm in southwest Scotland, it snowed so heavily last night we lost our sky-dish reception... it was full of snow!!! This morning, a good two inches on the ground. But now it's melting fast... ahhh!!!!
xxx

exp107

Silver Member
No snow in Bucks, glorious sunshine and blue skies :D. Frost on the car this morning though, very cold out of the sun still.

Soon2bslimmer x
I'm on the Bucks/Beds border and beautiful blue skies here too and no frost on the car this morning either :eek:

Bright blue sky and big fluffy white clouds here! Oh and the sun is shining.

Not for long though - bound to start raining in a bit

xxx

Went to the gym last night, did a few lengths of the pool, went in the sauna, then the steam room, then the jacuzzi, so in there about two hours altogether - when we came out there was two inches of snow in the car-park! The trouble is that the gym is at the top of a steep hill :wave_cry:, so I was slip sliding out of the car-park, then then took it all the way down the hill in 2nd gear!!!! - very slippy, but when I got to the bottom of the hill, there was a huge tailback because of accidents further on, so i sneaked around the backroads, following the tracks of a 4x4 :D Got home just as it started raining hard which washed most of the snow away! :rolleyes: