OMG Its snowing !!!

tracey001

Back again!!
:eek: Didn't expect to wake up to snow this morning. It is snowing really heavy and has started to settle....about 2inches on the ground already. We are in Wiltshire, anyone else got snow??

No snow in Shropshire.
Lots of sunshine but it is a bit frosty.
It has been forcast for here later today though...Great:(

No snow in leeds but I AM SO SICK OF COLD WEATHER!! i am already praying for a great summer to make up for being freezing for the last 6 months. i miss the sunshine of oz!

No snow in Bucks, glorious sunshine and blue skies :D. Frost on the car this morning though, very cold out of the sun still.

Soon2bslimmer x

I'm in southwest Scotland, it snowed so heavily last night we lost our sky-dish reception... it was full of snow!!! This morning, a good two inches on the ground. But now it's melting fast... ahhh!!!!
xxx

No snow in Bucks, glorious sunshine and blue skies :D. Frost on the car this morning though, very cold out of the sun still.

Soon2bslimmer x

I'm on the Bucks/Beds border and beautiful blue skies here too and no frost on the car this morning either :eek:

Bright blue sky and big fluffy white clouds here! Oh and the sun is shining.

Not for long though - bound to start raining in a bit

xxx

Went to the gym last night, did a few lengths of the pool, went in the sauna, then the steam room, then the jacuzzi, so in there about two hours altogether - when we came out there was two inches of snow in the car-park! The trouble is that the gym is at the top of a steep hill :wave_cry:, so I was slip sliding out of the car-park, then then took it all the way down the hill in 2nd gear!!!! - very slippy, but when I got to the bottom of the hill, there was a huge tailback because of accidents further on, so i sneaked around the backroads, following the tracks of a 4x4 :D Got home just as it started raining hard which washed most of the snow away! :rolleyes:

Back