OMG I've got a star!!!!

jaylou

Gold Member
I'm thrilled, someone has just repped me (it didn't say who) and I now have a star!!!

So, thanks to all who have helped me get this and thanks to whoever just repped me.

Woo Hoo!!!!! :D

Well done on your first star Jay and as Stacey said you offer great advice and support on here so it's well deserved! ps I tried to rep you but it says I have to spread it around more! xx

I repped you too Huni for saying such lovely things to me in my post about me being depressed.

Eurgh...this repping and thanks and all the rest can get a bit school playground.....but confused about how "useful" it actually is...

Oh dear - can't please em all....

Personally, I see it as a way to say thank you for a good and helpful post and to be honest, it makes me feel good when I get repped too. Each to their own but I'm not sure it's "school playground"!! ;)

Case and point...you have thanked almost everyone in this thread...cause of their deserved contribution? mmmm.

The thanks button was developed so that people don't rep all the time, if people say nice things, they get thanked - if posts are useful and motivational then I rep.

I don't think you needed to go looking to see who I thanked to make your point.

Oh and there are no victories on here, I see the star as a thankyou from all the people who I have helped with my posts. It's why I come on here, to support and be supported.

I'll say no more :D

Well whatever.....you can't please everyone.

Jaylou, I am absolutely delighted for you getting your first star, you are always such a help, and I have found your advice invaluable since I joined SW.

So congratulations love, you deserve it. X

Case and point...you have thanked almost everyone in this thread...cause of their deserved contribution? mmmm.

Repping and thanks are totally different things. I think everyone in the SW forum reps and thanks a fair bit, supporting each other for help or just a kind word is really important :)

OK so I now see the scales and understnad the repping part but wheres the thanks button???

Back