OMG just dicovered ice

Jenny_b

Gold Member
after 6 days of LT ive just discovered ice. ive read on many of this thread to add ice but just ignored it and carried on forcing the shakes down but ive just added ice and it tastes so yummy. im actually enjoying the shake for the first time in 6 days.
wi 2moro and im so excited dont think i'll be able to sleep. god how sad am i? lol
anyway just thought id share x x

Jenny, me too!!!! I started the ice a few days ago and it is so different with it. Also I whisk it up really frothy so it tastes very light. I have a vanilla with ice and a teaspoon of coffee for breakfast, a strawberry with ice for lunch and a chocolate with a chilled peppermint tea for dinner and I love them all. Just cannot take the chicken soup yeuch,yeuch yeuch!!!!!!!!

thanks for the tip will try that tomorrow and good luck on your wi.

irish molly lol, thought it was just me, im so chuffed as im gonna enjoy the shakes now instead of forcing them down quickly following by 2 glasses of water to get rid of the taste.
need to get a new blender 2moro as old one has give up on me but can imagine that theyll taste even better in blender.
gonna try with peppermint tea 2moro.

bigwelsh boy, thanks hun, my scales say bout 10lbs lighter so hopefully will be same at chemist. sure ull love them with ice, so yummy.

how long have u both been on LT? x x

any idea how i can put my photo on? thx x x

go to user cp in the ledt hand corner of your screen, you can change your signature there as im sure you know. pick avatar or change avatar you can upload a pic there. i think you must have a certain no of posts to create an album. good luck with your weigh in and try to not way urself before it makes it so much better and household scales can lie and you will be disappointed.

oh an i cant live without ice only thing is now im freezing on the diet and the ice only makes me colder.

hi anne-marie, yeah must be the number of posts as theres no option to upload pic yet. any idea how many you need?

im cold alot 2, mainly hands and feet, soon as im in bed i warm them up on my hubby, hes hating me being cold 2.lol.

yeah im gonna try to stop weighing myself but its just so addictive.

thx x x

Jenny,good luck with WI tomorrow. I'm due my second WI on Tues. got a long way to go but every week will be a few pounds down. I find it ok so far. Not hungry at all. I just miss the act of eating. By the way a simple hand blender will do the job. good luck for tomorrow.

Top Tip - - - Ice, just need a blender now.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

after 6 days of LT ive just discovered ice. ive read on many of this thread to add ice but just ignored it and carried on forcing the shakes down but ive just added ice and it tastes so yummy. im actually enjoying the shake for the first time in 6 days.
wi 2moro and im so excited dont think i'll be able to sleep. god how sad am i? lol
anyway just thought id share x x
I'm gonna try this one now, like you I had read the messages but just dismissed them, roll on the strawberry shakes...

molly, good luck for wi 2moro, let me know u get on.

kev, have u got the shaker from chemist, i put ice in that this morning and it tasted really good. need to go shopping later for my new blender as sure it will taste even better blended.

sammylou, sure ull really enjoy them with ice, dont think i could go back to them without ice now.

im sitting here drinking my yummy chocolate milkshake, im pretending its from mcdonalds.lol. not 2 much difference with ice though.

x x

Last edited:
Back